1. JuggerNaut [A] Recruiting

JuggerNaut

Who are We
    We are PvE oriented guild on [A] side, going for the endgame progress once again. We are friendly guild with good atmosphere looking for some fun ingame farming WotLK content.

Contact In-Game

Guild Master : Hinta

GM Alts : Tsonada , Tsonad , Tsonadhunt , Tsonadqt , Oopslock , Dafuq , Disciplined

Co-Gm : Evenkings

Officer : Masks
    Officer Alt : Mongos

Officer : Hyfawahbi
    Officer Alt : Did

Raid Leader : Blannk
    Raid Leader : : Brmbota

Currently guild Progress

ICC 25 Normal - Cleared 12/12
    ICC 25 Heroic - 11/12
    ICC 10 Heroic - Cleared 12/12

RS 25 Normal - Cleared
    RS 25 Heroic - Not Ready Yet

TOC 25 - Cleared
    TOGC 25 Heroic - Cleared

Recruting - Contact Us In-game

Requirements : 6.2k+ with Frostwing Halls 25 Heroic

Guild Rules

1. No insulting/harashing/nationalism and so on.
    2. We are english speaking guild, in raids and guild chat - talk to your language in /s or /party or in raidcall seperate room, this is why we have it.
    3. No disrespect to officers or any member in general - respect the others so they can respect you.
    4. No ofending/insulting what so ever.I dont care if someone died in the most epic way or argue with you. Trolling in a fun friendly way is not a problem, as long as there are boundaries.
    5. No ninja/using hacks in any form in guild or pug raids - all need gear, that dont give you permission be a dick.
    6. Be on time for raids so we can progress.
    7. No AFK or Dc during raids. Every onces in a while there are emergencies, but systematically doing it will resolve in not inviting you ever. Time is the one thing we give and we can't take back so don't waste it.
    8. Be polite, helpfull and mature - NO DRAMA in or outside the raids. If there is a problem wisper me (Funkey) after the raid or any other officer for asistance : )
    9. We do not spam for inv, we wait patiently till we are asked for our class/role in gchat and respond apropriately, or we are wispered to log the right toon ^^
    10. We know how to use RC = When you get inv for raid, its your obligation to log rc and go to the apropriate room, so we dont waste time waiting for you. RC is mandatory for 25m raids and heroic for better raid comunication. : )
    11. Have fun, all seams to forget it, but its only a game after all : )

Our website: http://jug-wow.shivtr.com

Not following the guild rules will result in susbantive amount of - dkp or guild removal

Thanks for interest :)
    Edited: March 26, 2016

2. First Bane for the guild

Tanks :
    Diamond
    Hinta

Healers :
    Fegsfarm
    Alissia

Range Dps :
    Conected
    Esseker
    Drdrvo

Melee Dps :
    Brmbota
    Blannk
    Popmarly

3. well 2 players from royal flush carried the raid dont call it Guild Run.

4. well 2 players from royal flush carried the raid dont call it Guild Run.
    Only 1 player was from Royal Flush and he's popmarly and he's in our guild already
    And i will call it guild run because 1 dps won't carry 9 people
    Whatever, good luck

5. Only 1 player was from Royal Flush and he's popmarly and he's in our guild already
    And i will call it guild run because 1 dps won't carry 9 people
    Whatever, good luck
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Alissia
    Esseker
    Popmarly
    Top kek.
    You even wrote out the player names who were in the raid, 3 of which are from my guild.

Also, for the love of god people, please stop copy/pasting those guild rules which are written in ******ed kindergarten level English, I seriously cringe so hard each time I see it and i'm literally willing to write a new set of rules so people can just copy/pasting that ****. I sincerely hope that the person who wrote it has tastebuds up in his *******.

Good luck with the guild.
    Edited: March 19, 2016

6. Also, for the love of god people, please stop copy/pasting those guild rules which are written in ******ed kindergarten level English, I seriously cringe so hard each time I see it and i'm literally willing to write a new set of rules so people can just copy/pasting that ****. I sincerely hope that the person who wrote it has tastebuds up in his *******.
    Person who wrote these rules was the best guild master in Deathwing. You can talk **** about this guild - nobody cares. But I don't want to hear any disrespect about this person, especially from trash like you.

7. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Top kek.
    You even wrote out the player names who were in the raid, 3 of which are from my guild.

Also, for the love of god people, please stop copy/pasting those guild rules which are written in ******ed kindergarten level English, I seriously cringe so hard each time I see it and i'm literally willing to write a new set of rules so people can just copy/pasting that ****. I sincerely hope that the person who wrote it has tastebuds up in his *******.

Instead of crying here but don't let dignity people tanking your raids anymore :PP
    You're counting yourself as guild master and you letting Dignity people tank your 3 runs hahahahaha Funny :P
    And I have accepted Funkey's mistake that he put the wrong names but you can look to the picture he meant the picture but first bane was ye with Esseker and Aliissa, Whatever Nobody cares about you Just cry away dude :S

8. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Top kek.

Actually Popmarly our member he still in our guild but he raiding with us with his warrior and keep awarding your guild members 5k + gold to be more than you on dps hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm the lowest rank in guild actually i'm still trial but you not respectful guy so better for you to cry away !! :D>D<

9. Progress

ICC 25 Heroic 11/12
    Edited: March 23, 2016

10. ICC 25 Heroic 11/12
    LoD 30%
    Edited: March 30, 2016

11. ICC 25 Normal Cleared
    RS 25 Normal Cleared
    ICC 25Heroic 10/12
    New Core