1. Non-Donor Shadowmourne

The non-donor drop chance is 1%.
    Now, minimum melee players in a 25 raid is over 5.

Don't you think that it is a bit too much?

I'm making a suggestion about you increase the drop chance by 10%.

So that non-donors, like myself have a chance to get it.

Feel free to comment below.

2. Even though I think this is super silly you're obviously serious about it so I'll humour you.

On the realm of Deathwing (I play on Deathwing) a lot of guilds do LoD. Some farm it regularly and kill it 4 or 5 times a week. Just imagine 4 or 5 guilds doing 16 or 20 LoD a month. Statistically just on Deathwing we'd have at least one Shadowmourne drop per month. If we take Ragnaros farming as well, then lel. The amount of non-donored shadowmournes will skyrocket. It will effectively kill the already low income that Warmane receives from donations. Plus most donors will be quite pissed about it since they paid with cash for that swag axe.

All in all this is a terrible suggestion. I think about 10 people got a SM from a LK drop, me included amongst them.

3. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt smourne drop from halion 25 hc aswell?
    Every week a 2% chance that somebody in the guild gets Smourne.
    So in one year it should drop 1-2 times.

1% drop chance is a bit low. Maybe it could be increased to 3% but 10% is far too high.

4. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt smourne drop from halion 25 hc aswell?
    Every week a 2% chance that somebody in the guild gets Smourne.
    So in one year it should drop 1-2 times.

1% drop chance is a bit low. Maybe it could be increased to 3% but 10% is far too high.
    I remember that when it was announced some time ago that it would drop, warmane said it would drop from halion too. I don't know if it actually does though, never seen it happen to any guild so far. And 1% is quite low, but that's good. Increasing it by 10% like the OP suggested would be bad.

5. I remember that when it was announced some time ago that it would drop, warmane said it would drop from halion too. I don't know if it actually does though, never seen it happen to any guild so far. And 1% is quite low, but that's good. Increasing it by 10% like the OP suggested would be bad.
    Welp, bad idea.
    3% is nice, too.
    Can you math me the average time I need to play to get SM non-donor?

6. <suffers from a mental disorder.
    Edited: March 16, 2016

7. you get 36 chances per year

How the hell do you come to that conclusion when there are 52 weeks in a year.

8. So you can farm gold/BoE and put in marketplace for sell (but you must have premium account) easy Legendary
    drop rate is pretty good for moment. If you have time for raid you must have time for farm Gold / BoE and trade in marketplace for coin

9. How the hell do you come to that conclusion when there are 52 weeks in a year.
    You're quite right. I feel ashamed now :D. Ignore the previus post.

P.S. I'm losing my mind lately.

10. I'd say let it be how it is right now, if you want to really get it, you can always farm BOE's/Gold and sell for coins like i did, truly not that hard. The only thing which I would suggest then is Discount like it was pre-wipe for legendary items.

11. PVP has enough cancer without another 100 sm war/hpal, no.

12. Proterean said that LK/Halion will no longer drop Shadowmourne with the addition of the quest-line, so have fun collecting the shards.

13. Proterean said that LK/Halion will no longer drop Shadowmourne with the addition of the quest-line, so have fun collecting the shards.
    that's how it should be. lk/halion was a temporary alternative until the quest line was working.

14. Hi I'm behind the times

Did they enable the quest line :D

12 Last