1. Not really. My answer was more likely a wall to a ricochet.

2. Sorry to burst your bubble, however "snorkan and his guild" were exclusively selected by Warmane's staff as The Only guild testing on PTR ,they went there yesterday in fact,and will continue testing in the upcoming days.
    Surely,you have the right to remain frank, quite certain and don't worry too much within a bubble.
    Why so mad? :D Just stating my opinion and my guesses. As a side-note, I say "snorkan" and his guild because I can't see his in-game name on the forums, now can I? ^^

So far, with these, let's say, angry replies you're just worsening your image to others and nothing more. I'd just suggest you reply in a neutral manner, not one meant to upset or anger me :D

3. And may I kindly sugesst you try to worry less about my own image towards others. Like I said - it is your solemn right to take your neutral "quite certain" =/= "guesses" into the bubble,as is my right to correct your false assumptions.
    I am sorry if my reply made you upset, I'll put in a smiley to make it go away.There :)
    Edited: March 17, 2016

4. Sorry to burst your bubble, however "snorkan and his guild" were exclusively selected by Warmane's staff as The Only guild testing on PTR ,they went there yesterday in fact,and will continue testing in the upcoming days.
    Surely,you have the right to remain frank, quite certain and don't worry too much within a bubble.
    Fine, but then warmane should call it by it's right name since it' clearly not public, but whatever. And at least we should get some info if if there are some buggs that are going to remain on release.

5. Like I said - it is your solemn right to take your neutral "quite certain" =/= "guesses" into the bubble,as is my right to correct your false assumptions.
    1. Like you said, it's an assumption and an assumption is a guess.
    2. You said nothing about my rights.
    I am sorry if my reply made you upset, I'll put in a smiley to make it go away.There :)
    3. I mentioned nothing about me being upset, that's your own assumption.
    4. Why dodge the before-mentioned topic about "snorkan" and his guild?
    5. Here's a smiley :)

So, before arguing, get your facts straight. I'm trying to have a conversation with others here, not get sucked in to your drama. If you want to argue, sure, I'll gladly help you, but try it without being rude or offensive, why don't ya?

Fine, but then warmane should call it by it's right name since it' clearly not public, but whatever. And at least we should get some info if if there are some buggs that are going to remain on release.
    I kind of agree with you here. It's sad that a year ago, when the server went down and rose back up from nothing, they said that they'd be much more open and willing to share everything with the community yet here we are knowing next to nothing about the PTR realm and with no news in sight.

6. Fine, but then warmane should call it by it's right name since it' clearly not public, but whatever. And at least we should get some info if if there are some buggs that are going to remain on release.
    Indeed Acko,it seems to be closed for public applications, hence Stormborn tried to apply as well, to which we got a very diplomatic/dodge answer and ofc, we took it as a "no thank you". As one of few most diligent & high quality guilds remaining, such an answer surprised us to say the least, however it's own house own rules ,and we respect those.

On the other hand, I am personally very pleased that EGB got selected being a top notch guild, and have no doubt they will accurately test/report all the bugs they may encounter there.
    Will all those be fixed by the day of the release though,remains yet to be seen.

7. @ Arrowtree
    My posts are neither offensive nor rude, so please refrain from pinning such adjectives onto those.
    Before commenting on getting "my facts straight", goto "quite certain" section @ your own post.
    You got caught into your own drama/argument,which you started by being "quite certain" and wich I care not about dragging further, nor do I have time for it. Besides,it is way off topic now.

8. @ Arrowtree
    My posts are neither offensive nor rude, so please refrain from pinning such adjectives onto those.
    Before commenting on getting "my facts straight", goto "quite certain" section @ your own post.
    You got caught into your own drama/argument,which you started by being "quite certain" and wich I care not about dragging further, nor do I have time for it. Besides,it is way off topic now.
    Well I just know that some bugs will slip on by via release. Sometimes the most severe cannot easily be replicated.

9. @ Arrowtree
    Since you need a lesson:
    1. In this case your posts are offensive because you "poke" at specific sentences. thus, essentially, making fun of them or the writer itself:
    1.1. Remember that "I'll put in a smiley to make it go away.There :) "?
    1.2. Really, "burst your bubble", "within a bubble"? Gosh...
    1.3. You even remade "snorkan" and his guild in to "snorkan and his guild". Thanks a bunch.
    2. Either it's your english or my bad understanding of the sentence but how do the words "quite certain" have anything to do with facts?
    3. How is stating an opinion/guess/whatever you want to call it being caught in an argument? It is only that, stating an opinion/guess/whatever.
    4. You started the "...drama/argument..." by negatively replying to my opinion based post. (And again, opinions are not facts).
    5. If you care not about dragging this any further, then why do so? You contradict yourself right there.
    6. If it's off-topic then do not post about it.
    7. Here's another smiley :)

As a side-note, I do now agree that EGB are in PTR testing as I did see screenshots.

Edit: Thanks for all the fun ^^

10. It for testing new and dank memes.

11. Calm down people luls, as for me I guess you would know who I am already - Cloud. Regarding PTR I can update you guys that there are some major bugs that needs to be looked in to so don't expect hc releasing anytime soon :)

12. @ Daeny Well I am surprised you were not invited, I am also surprised that you need to somehow apply for it. There were 2 threads be4 this one regarding ptr and no1 answered a single question, let alone that you need to apply for it
    @ Snorkan It would be nice if you can keep us updated. I also dont understand how is it possible that they are that bugged, they announced hc long time ago, promised next week, next week and after all this time there are major bugs, unbelievable...

13. Nothing. and i do mean nothing has ever been ''promised'' by devs..like never ever.
    PTR,as said by someone else before me is a test realm where players from general population of the project can participate. Nothing says anywhere anything about open public test realm.
    If they are still doing things the way they used to be done,they contact officers/gm from guild(s) they are interested in allowing to participate in test runs of upcoming raids,tho as far as i remember the actual copy/paste of guild on PTR was a very rare thing,only happened in cases where most/all of the said raid dungeon would be released in one go.
    Back when Imperial was still a thing we often had GMs or/and Devs watching the fights to see the more obvious bugs while we would be writing down bugs that can't really be noticed unless you actually play.

I personally don't mind the way they are handling who gets to test stuff. The general population should be kept at distance because one word: /Global.
    It's not there for fun or to see the new gear or what not. Usually its just countless wipes till as much of the broken stuff is found and noted as possible.

My biggest problem when i was a pve whore was the ninja releases,content gaps,tier gaps (aka the day when ToT release killed any initiative to do HoF which was released afterward,essentially releasing T14 after T15) so let's see what we will get first,ToT hc and first few SoO bosses with loot tabled.

14. Calm down people luls, as for me I guess you would know who I am already - Cloud. Regarding PTR I can update you guys that there are some major bugs that needs to be looked in to so don't expect hc releasing anytime soon :)
    Might I ask if the already-present Durumu, Iron Qon and other boss bugs are fixed in the PTR build or no?

First 123 Last