1. Ganked Is the best PvE Rogue in the game.

NO She isnt combat. Burst damage is combat.. But after 100 BIS Combat Rogues Failed left Ganked #1 in DPS.

DeathWing. Shoot me A Message i can tell you how to do it. I have spent over 1300 Coins on misses and hits... Re Gem over 40 times. Got the perfect build and One button macros to do all the attacks you need to be #1..

2. NO She isnt combat. Burst damage is combat.. But after 100 BIS Combat Rogues Failed left Ganked #1 in DPS.

DeathWing. Shoot me A Message i can tell you how to do it. I have spent over 1300 Coins on misses and hits... Re Gem over 40 times. Got the perfect build and One button macros to do all the attacks you need to be #1..
    Gento bestest rouge eu!

3. NO She isnt combat. Burst damage is combat.. But after 100 BIS Combat Rogues Failed left Ganked #1 in DPS.

I checked Ganked on the armory. Since she never entered icc heroic, neither 10ppl nor 25ppl, she is definetly NOT the best rogue on deathwing. Spamming one button macros and investing tons of gold & coins doesnt make a rogue good. Ending up on Lod with 6mio damage done is very good. beeing able to carry a raid on several bosses is very good. and since i dont see anything like that i dont consider ganked the best nor a very good rogue.