1. Old contents of tbc, wotlk and cata

So I made this thread to know when the old content like dungeons of TBC WOTLK and some CATA once will be available, like now 23 Dungeons (Including 6 Mist of Pandaria once) are available. Its just a slap of curiosity in my mind to know when they gonna be available. Hope I get some action on my post by staffs. :) thanks you.

2. There was an article some months ago prior to 5.4.8 support release,they mentioned working on a way to port old content from wotlk server to MoP one,they never did it before 5.4.8 because it would take too much work for something that would have the potential to break things once again. When is it gonna happen? no idea.

3. pet battles number one priority.

4. Well from my viewpoint.

Battalegrounds

*Alterac Valley - Was enabled at some point, early in 5.4.2 and from what I've been told, briefly after 5.4.8 hit, it was disabled without notice.
    *Strands of the Ancients - Was introduced on 5.4.8, but was disabled after 2 weeks, was said to be bugged but players were able to play it, 70s got into a match before the random dcs started to happen.

Dungeons

*Eye of Eternity - Has been open for the longest time, but entering it won't reveal anything special, consider it your own personal twilight zone of nothingness once you enter.
    *Sunwell - We were promised this TBC raid in one announcement, many, many players are waiting since the removal of the *cough* boss *cough* behind MT (Not Brutallus). This is the dungeon many of us are waiting for.

5. I guess now priority changed. Now most important stuff is ToT Heroic that is good sign but If they focus like 1 old dungeon every 2-3 week that would be so cool. As per battleground I have no idea so NO COMMENTS.

6. There was an article some months ago prior to 5.4.8 support release,they mentioned working on a way to port old content from wotlk server to MoP one,they never did it before 5.4.8 because it would take too much work for something that would have the potential to break things once again. When is it gonna happen? no idea.
    I think it will take time coz ToT Hc instance not working so prolly after ToT Hc release. :)

7. Well from my viewpoint.

Battalegrounds

*Alterac Valley - Was enabled at some point, early in 5.4.2 and from what I've been told, briefly after 5.4.8 hit, it was disabled without notice.
    *Strands of the Ancients - Was introduced on 5.4.8, but was disabled after 2 weeks, was said to be bugged but players were able to play it, 70s got into a match before the random dcs started to happen.

Dungeons

*Eye of Eternity - Has been open for the longest time, but entering it won't reveal anything special, consider it your own personal twilight zone of nothingness once you enter.
    *Sunwell - We were promised this TBC raid in one announcement, many, many players are waiting since the removal of the *cough* boss *cough* behind MT (Not Brutallus). This is the dungeon many of us are waiting for.
    I ve been / was playing ( since i dont play here a lot anymore , just cap one or two toons ) for over a year , when we had frostwolf and sargeras and we had 9k ppl playing 3 bgs ( !! ) for months , i had hoped this update would be better but its the same thing , it all comes down to money and they , as admited by the staff , have too many servers , too many expenses , and not enough income. All effort was put on another realm that is very costly and provides almost zero income.

Till then fix their situation nothing going to change , I feel sad for people here , everyone gets hyped about a new BG when you go to other servers and they have all of them , or even cross realm Bg´s and Arenas. Most of my friends already stop playing / left the server .

And I come to the forums and you guys are sitll waiting on " sunwell ".. its a TBC instance ffs...wake up!
    Edited: March 18, 2016

8. I ve been / was playing ( since i dont play here a lot anymore , just cap one or two toons ) for over a year , when we had frostwolf and sargeras and we had 9k ppl playing 3 bgs ( !! ) for months , i had hoped this update would be better but its the same thing , it all comes down to money and they , as admited by the staff , have too many servers , too many expenses , and not enough income. All effort was put on another realm that is very costly and provides almost zero income.

Till then fix their situation nothing going to change , I feel sad for people here , everyone gets hyped about a new BG when you go to other servers and they have all of them , or even cross realm Bg´s and Arenas. Most of my friends already stop playing / left the server .

And I come to the forums and you guys are sitll waiting on " sunwell ".. its a TBC instance ffs...wake up!
    I dont get a point why you guys compare Warmane with other server dont forget before the wipe Warmane was best server (I still miss those GLORIOUS Days) and in 1 years they built a castle from nothing and they are still developing and working on there flaws.
    As per money issue well THUMBS UP to Warmane coz if they wanted they would have merge servers and sleep tight but they didn't they decided to keep them as community wanted.
    And as for waiting for release of sunwell we all know its TBC instance and we aren't sleeping. :p

9. I dont get a point why you guys compare Warmane with other server dont forget before the wipe Warmane was best server (I still miss those GLORIOUS Days) and in 1 years they built a castle from nothing and they are still developing and working on there flaws.
    As per money issue well THUMBS UP to Warmane coz if they wanted they would have merge servers and sleep tight but they didn't they decided to keep them as community wanted.
    And as for waiting for release of sunwell we all know its TBC instance and we aren't sleeping. :p

-It migth have been the best but now its one of the worst , thats why there used to be two realms and 9k people and now there is one and 3k. ,and youre playing in the now , not the old days

-People compare because there are other servers that do fixes on a daily basis and have working pet battles , scenarios , all the old raids , all the BGs , here youre waiting for Sunwell for over a year , they havent even fixed in that amount of time smaller things like alchemy flask , goblin glider..

- yes they built a castle out from nothing youre right , its called Lordaeron and it is very shiny , and like most things shiny it costs a lot of money and gives very little in return , Frostwolf is no castle

What warmane has going for them is by far one of the best community there is , and thats why its lasted so long and why people continue to play here , even with numbers decreasing. I still log on and play because of it .But there are people that will never stop playing here , because even a 40% WOW , is still WOW , and this game was made to be addictive , either for the fun it gives, or the time and work it takes to play.

And those people will never leave no matter what , ,Arena frames are bugged and I log on and still see everyday people asking for teamates for rating arena...that doesnt even make sense ..

Not saying you cant like warmane , or play here , but you should at least like i said , " wake up " already , Frostwolf has very little content working , the rates of fixes are terrible , and you wont get many of them soon , you will probably still be waiting for sunwell in five months , the server content wise is just awful . If you like it here , thats fine , play and have fun but if you have been here for this long , you should be realistic by now , : DONT expect things that wont come soon .

I apologize for the wall of text
    Edited: March 18, 2016