1. I dont stick to any bh or whatever you are sayin.. I dont care that you can farm the same instance over and over again for years but still have no idea about the real difference between PVP and PVE.
    PVE since T3 is a complete joke, so pve plebs like you can have some satisfaction.
    30k is not impressive in pvp gear + pvp talent without any buffs when you can do ~45k in HC gear + full raidbuffs? No comment.
    I know the difference between pve and pvp because i play both and have played both since i started playing wow, youre just a typical pvp pleb that thinks hes good at wow while playing the minigame that is pvp. Wow was just simply never meant for competitive pvp, it is and always has been an after thought. At release there were no bgs, no arenas because the main aspect of the game is pve, arenas werent even added until tbc so the game just simply wasnt designed around pvp. Pure pvp players are a joke, you play a minigame all day and think it takes skill, dedication or effort.

If you need any evidence to pvp being an after thought just look at WoD where theres been no attempt to balance for pvp and no effort put in to the pvp, or look at pve gear in cata and world pvp in mop.

PVE is and always has been the main aspect of WoW.

2. I know the difference between pve and pvp because i play both and have played both since i started playing wow, youre just a typical pvp pleb that thinks hes good at wow while playing the minigame that is pvp. Wow was just simply never meant for competitive pvp, it is and always has been an after thought. At release there were no bgs, no arenas because the main aspect of the game is pve, arenas werent even added until tbc so the game just simply wasnt designed around pvp. Pure pvp players are a joke, you play a minigame all day and think it takes skill, dedication or effort.

If you need any evidence to pvp being an after thought just look at WoD where theres been no attempt to balance for pvp and no effort put in to the pvp, or look at pve gear in cata and world pvp in mop.

PVE is and always has been the main aspect of WoW.
    Okay kid, enjoy farming the same bosses over and over again :)
    I dont wanna argue with a pveclicker anymore but thanks for your nonsense replies. bb

3. Okay kid, enjoy farming the same bosses over and over again :)
    I dont wanna argue with a pveclicker anymore but thanks for your nonsense replies. bb
    I quite clearly stated i play both pve and pvp and i dont know whatever gave you the idea that i click, just a typical pvp nerd thinking he's better than people without any reason and failing to address any points or make any good ones, cya nerd.

4. I quite clearly stated i play both pve and pvp and i dont know whatever gave you the idea that i click, just a typical pvp nerd thinking he's better than people without any reason and failing to address any points or make any good ones, cya nerd.
    It's people like this kid that gives this realm its bad "pve baddies" reputation....

5. It's people like this kid that gives this realm its bad "pve baddies" reputation....
    I dont see what would give you that idea, personally more people know me through pvp than pve, yet another pvp pleb failing to address any points because you have none of your own, stay bad nerd.

6. This dude can't be serious. Play down others gameplay to show your own superiority? Like those "I am the best" spams on global?

To me both PVP & PVE have their own trick of trade, and to say one game play is more superior than the other is pure ignorance.

PVP requires more class knowledge, know thy self, know thy enemy!!!

PVE requires more dungeon/boss knowledge...know thy rotation, know thy DBM, know thy boss!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Edited: March 21, 2016

7. Like those "I am the best" spams on global?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    It's "GENTIK BESTEST ROUGE EU!" Get it right nerd.

8. [QUOTE=Ardorz;2643743Please correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]
    Don't mind If I do...
    PVP requires more class knowledge, know thy self, know thy enemy!!!
    Missed a couple. Know positioning, 'can I heal my target and avoid a clone/Poly when it's coming in'.
    Know CD timers of your enemy always 'Does that Ret still have bubble/wings/BoP?'.
    Know how to react and adapt to each situation. 'Do I trinket here? What CC's do they have left and what are the DR's on me.'
    Know what your partner has for CD's, should he/she use theirs or you use yours?
    Know when to kick/run out of LoS to CC/kick 'Are we going to kill here?'
    Know 'Rotation'. be a shame if a warr popped all CD's but didn't use his CS. Or a Ret having 3 Holy Power up and still using Judge/CS. Feral not using his Rip or ripping without Rake up.
    PVE requires more dungeon/boss knowledge...know thy rotation, know thy DBM, know thy boss!!!
    Yes, know your rotation.
    Know your DBM makes know your boss obsolete or vice versa. If you know a boss fight why use DBM? If you're using DBM why learn the boss, it gives you instructions on your screen.
    I legit can't think of anything you need to know in PvE and I have Tanked, healed and DPS'd at a very good level...and I'm not talking about this server either. And yet I haven't really played much high end PvP and I still think it is ****ing hard.

9. Missed a couple. Know positioning, 'can I heal my target and avoid a clone/Poly when it's coming in'.
    Know CD timers of your enemy always 'Does that Ret still have bubble/wings/BoP?'.
    Know how to react and adapt to each situation. 'Do I trinket here? What CC's do they have left and what are the DR's on me.'
    Know what your partner has for CD's, should he/she use theirs or you use yours?
    Know when to kick/run out of LoS to CC/kick 'Are we going to kill here?'
    Know 'Rotation'. be a shame if a warr popped all CD's but didn't use his CS. Or a Ret having 3 Holy Power up and still using Judge/CS. Feral not using his Rip or ripping without Rake up.
    Know how to force some Cds/trinket and when to do it.
    Know how to fake cast and when to do it.
    Use the map at your favour (For example, you can see how happy Boomies/Locks/Priest are when they get a Blade's edge arena).
    Know how to bait your opponent (I've won agaisnt a lot of Dps/healers just by forcing the DPS LoSing his own healer.

In the end I think the main difference between PvP and PvE is that we need to adapt a lot in PvP but only repeat everything we've learn in PvE.

10. In both pve and pvp you should have class knowledge of your own class to a great extent. In PvP, you gotta know other classes too, and in PvE, the bosses ofc. I'm one of the ppl that believe pvp ofc is harder then pve, as do most people. But who really cares? I don't however, see how PvP people can be considered more nerdy then pve players. Far more theory crafting and number crunching in pve. Far more dedication required in PvE. Not sure about now since I don't PvE anymore really, but in early years of WoW, we had to meet raids, and raid requirements like it was some sort of job. If not, we got /gkicked for someone who will gladly make the commitment. Serious PvE is far more nerdy imo then PvP. You're expecting to be a robot in PvE, perfecting your oh so simple rotation to muster every point of dps you can get. In PvP, there is no robotics, in fact, nearly every PvPer that ever tried to teach, does not say anything about rotation, or dps, or what you have to do. It's all about the "feel" of it. There is no standard way of playing, there's no software to determine the best possible course of action, we go with our instincts, right or wrong. I enjoy the freedom of PvP, instead of being some PvE drone.

As for nelth being dead, perhaps. But I don't think so personally. I always have something to do there. And I think there's more here to do then the MoP servers. Wotlk ofc has more but I'm not qq'n just cuz another server is more complete.

11. Know how to force some Cds/trinket and when to do it.
    Know how to fake cast and when to do it.
    Use the map at your favour (For example, you can see how happy Boomies/Locks/Priest are when they get a Blade's edge arena).
    Know how to bait your opponent (I've won agaisnt a lot of Dps/healers just by forcing the DPS LoSing his own healer.

In the end I think the main difference between PvP and PvE is that we need to adapt a lot in PvP but only repeat everything we've learn in PvE.
    Thanks for those extra few points Bakura :>

Anymore points missed for PvP? Any at all for PvE?

12. Thanks for those extra few points Bakura :>

Anymore points missed for PvP? Any at all for PvE?
    How about that pvp is a minigame added on to the game because some pleblords struggle to grasp simple mechanics so they fool themselves in to thinking their mindless buttonmashing takes any kind of skill. "wow i know how long 2/3 minutes is im so good at this game" pffft

First 12345 Last