1. Neltharion dead?

Hey there everyone.

I just came back to play here and i've noticed that this realm looks pretty damn dead and it does not feel great.
    Is there any chance Warmane is going to make somekinda possibility to transfer to any of Wotlk servers and get back my coins or smth?

I know it might sound kinda stupid from me, but im just wondering if there is something that can be done, because i dont find it very fun to play on such an empty server.

Looking forward to hear your opinions guys,

Thanx

2. Take all the drama nerds from Arena and BGs and put them in a bar, lock the doors and let them smash themselves to death with their own ale-mugs.

Nah but tell the GMs to get their sorry arses over here. This server needs a lot of fixes.

3. Nah but tell the GMs to get their sorry arses over here. This server needs a lot of fixes.
    You can have as many GMs as you want, but nothing will get fixed...

Devs fix things, and we have a sole Dev working on Cata iirc. So please, cut the guy some slack.

4. Introducing one of the drama queens. Now go and smash some other guy's face with your ale mug you cretin. Seriously can you people are like sharks. Go back to the ****ing ocean and leave us normal people out of your petty quarrels.

5. Introducing one of the drama queens. Now go and smash some other guy's face with your ale mug you cretin. Seriously can you people are like sharks. Go back to the ****ing ocean and leave us normal people out of your petty quarrels.
    Drama around here is what's stopping the slow death. We rile each other up to get some competitive pvp going.

6. Introducing one of the drama queens. Now go and smash some other guy's face with your ale mug you cretin. Seriously can you people are like sharks. Go back to the ****ing ocean and leave us normal people out of your petty quarrels.
    Shut up you pleb, don't speak to Kemii that way .. She's cool

Go back to whatever rat hole you came from
    Edited: March 17, 2016

7. Take all the drama nerds from Arena and BGs and put them in a bar, lock the doors and let them smash themselves to death with their own ale-mugs.
    It's pretty funny how he's trying to make us look like ******s when he's actually acting like one :D

8. It's pretty funny how he's trying to make us look like ******s when he's actually acting like one :D
    1st time bg and arena heros unite!

xD

9. 1st time bg and arena heros unite!

xD
    We're all PvPers, regardless of our combat preference.

We are one against these dragonslaying bads!

10. Hey there everyone.

I just came back to play here and i've noticed that this realm looks pretty damn dead and it does not feel great.
    Is there any chance Warmane is going to make somekinda possibility to transfer to any of Wotlk servers and get back my coins or smth?

I know it might sound kinda stupid from me, but im just wondering if there is something that can be done, because i dont find it very fun to play on such an empty server.

Looking forward to hear your opinions guys,

Thanx
    It's not as dead as you think. It's decently active during the day, but all of the realms die at night.

11. Pvp is for nerds, little babies that cant remember tactics and do 20k dps with 410.

12. Pvp is for nerds, little babies that cant remember tactics and do 20k dps with 410.
    Gentik has spoken. He's kinda right.

13. It's pretty funny how he's trying to make us look like ******s when he's actually acting like one :D
    I'm not acting like one of you. I haven't fallen to the rock bottom yet, thankfully I must say. No no dear Bakura, everyone agrees with me on this point. They just don't comment because they know that as soon as they do, they'll have a drama queen all over them :D. All I'm doing here is being honest to the OP.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ur-BG-pictures!

I can link more hehe <3

123 ... Last