2. What are the realm's rates?

---
    What is Warmane's realmlist?
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    set patchlist logon.warmane.com
    What are the realm's rates?
    [tbc] Outland: x5
    [wotlk] Lordaeron: x1
    [wotlk] Frostmourne: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    [wotlk] Icecrown: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    [wotlk] Blackrock: Instant 80 (only PvP)
    [wotlk] Frostmourne: 7x experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rate
    [mop] Frostwolf: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    "Can't login to the server" / "Unable to connect" / "Login server down"
    1. Is our server down?
    Check the main page population and latest news. Information page is useful to check its uptime too (note that it might take up to 5 min to refresh its latest status). If there is people during the next 10 min after your first check, you can assume that it is working alright.

2. Review your computer configuration
    WoW requires a firewall exception, generally generated on its own. Make sure it has been created, or create one on your own. If you own a professional antivirus, it might have its own firewall implementation, you will have to create the exception there instead (check your Antivirus manual).

3. Review your router configuration
    In some cases, especially public places like universities, non common ports are blocked. You are required to open WoW ports manually then (yes, we are using the same ports as Retail). If you do not own the network firewall / router, you will have to contact the network administrator.

4. Call your ISP.
    For some reason, certain ISPs (Internet Service Provider) tend to have routing issues with us. They are normally temporal, though once one ISP took 2-3 months to fix it. If that is your case, your alternative is to play with a VPN.

Feel free to suggest other most common questions or answers to be added in the lists.
    Solutions, unless stated otherwise, are aimed to players gaming on their Windows computer.

2. Technical FAQ [2017-01-08]

WRATH OF THE LICH KING

Table of contents
    1. Why am I stucked at connecting?
    2. What is the difference between Wrath of the Lich King vs Wrath of the Lich King (old)?
    3. Warmane web download button does not work (torrent download)
    4. Why are my setting reset after a client restart?
    5. How can I fix error #134 fatal condition?
    6. Why am I getting "Error creating character"?

---

Why am I stucked at connecting?
    The issue tends to be a wrong / outdated realmlist:
    Edit \Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf to -> set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    What is the difference between Wrath of the Lich King vs Wrath of the Lich King (old)?
    (old) Original WOTLK character customizations
    (not old) WoD character customizations
    Warmane web download button does not work (torrent download)
    Make sure you have uTorrent P2P client installed. If so, try with another browser.
    Alternatively, with uTorrent installed, initialize the download manually:
    File -> Add torrent from URL -> paste (only bold letters):
    WOTLK: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:322598D924EBA39CB15002928C7933 E1B5C28DC6&dn=Wrath+of+the+Lich+King+3.3.5a
    WOTLK old: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b296ea8947b36c68f6e022f5a642ec c406ad8968&dn=World+of+Warcraft+3.3.5
    Why are my setting reset after a client restart?
    That is due you to your World of Warcraft folder being read-only, specifically WTF\ folder.
    To solve this: Right click on WTF\ folder -> properties -> remove read-only property. Next time you close your client your settings will be saved.
    http://imgur.com/5wWKUL6.gif
    How can I fix error #134 fatal condition?
    Most times it is very difficult to find out exactly the file(s) that is causing this issue, and even more fix it.
    You should just redownload the client. Feel free to save WTF folder for basic configuration, and Interface to retain the addOns (if you had any installed).
    Why am I getting "Error creating character"?
    When using the WOTLK client with WoD customizations (the standard "Wrath of the Lich King" download on the web), you get a few extra character customizations that are not compatible with WOTLK.
    Change your character appearance a bit and you should be good to go.
    "Failed to apply patch" when logging in

3. Technical FAQ [2017-01-08]

CATACLYSM

Table of contents
    1. Cannot stream required archive data
    2. Warmane web download button does not work (torrent download)
    3. Why are my setting reset after a client restart?
    4. How can I fix error #134 fatal condition?

---

Cannot stream required archive data
    If you have WoD client:
    Your client has to be 100% complete before patching it with the WoD Wow.exe. Otherwise it will not work.

If you have the original client (the only one in the downloads page):
    Your computer is not being able to download missing client data content from Blizzard servers. It can be due to:
    - Firewall / software (Windows firewall, Antivirus, Hamachi...)
    - Router ports locked.
    Make sure you have uTorrent P2P client installed. If so, try with another browser.
    That is due you to your World of Warcraft folder being read-only, specifically WTF\ folder.
    To solve this: Right click on WTF\ folder -> properties -> remove read-only property. Next time you close your client your settings will be saved.
    Most times it is very difficult to find out exactly the file(s) that is causing this issue, and even more fix it.
    You should just redownload the client (either minimal or complete). Feel free to save WTF folder for basic configuration, and Interface to retain the addOns (if you had any installed).

4. Technical FAQ [2017-01-08]

MISTS OF PANDARIA

Table of contents
    1. Couldn't load Blizzard (TimeManager, PvP, ...) : Disabled
    2. Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: ... can’t make a required change to an archive file.
    3. Frostwolf shows as offline
    4. Cannot stream required archive data
    5. What is the difference between Mists of Pandaria and Mists of Pandaria (minimal)?
    6. Warmane web download button does not work (torrent download)
    7. Why are my setting reset after a client restart?
    8. How can I fix error #134 fatal condition?

---

Couldn't load Blizzard (TimeManager, PvP, ...) : Disabled
    - 1st solution:
    Go in-game and copy paste on chat /runEnableAddOn("Blizzard_AchievementUI"); ReloadUI();
    Change AchievementUI to the addOn name that is giving you trouble, shown at your screen.
    - 2nd solution:
    With the game closed:
    Go to \World ofWarcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT_NAME\REALM\CHARACTE R_NAME\
    Open the file AddOns.txt
    All Blizzard addOns lines (starting by Blizzard_) have to be enabled.
    Save and start the game
    - 3rd solution:
    Download the minimal client.
    [Optional step] If you do not want the game to be redownloaded, copy \Data folder inside WoW from your old client to the new client. More advanced users might copy more folders, but do not move WTF (it is the source of the problem).
    Start the client.
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: ... can’t make a required change to an archive file.
    It is due to permissions, see the following image: http://i.imgur.com/5wWKUL6.gif
    Frostwolf shows as offline
    Make sure you are having 5.4.8 client version.
    Otherwise, or if the issue still persist, download the full client "Mists of Pandaria" from the web.
    Cannot stream required archive data
    If you have WoD client:
    Your client has to be 100% complete before patching it with the WoD Wow.exe. Otherwise it will not work.
    The safest way to do so is just to download the WoD client from the web.

If you have the original client (known as old):
    Your computer is not being able to download missing client data content from Blizzard servers. It can be due to:
    - Firewall / software (Windows firewall, Antivirus, Hamachi...)
    - Router ports locked.
    What is the difference between Mists of Pandaria and Mists of Pandaria (minimal)?
    (minimal) Downloads missing files as you play
    (not minimal) Contains all files required to play the expansion
    Alternatively, with uTorrent installed, initialize the download manually:
    File -> Add torrent from URL -> paste (only bold letters):
    MoP: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F6CB1C1BB994D6C80BC77DBA93AF85 554FAFAB51&dn=Mists%20of%20Pandaria%205.4.8
    MoP minimal: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F827CDD21A6A907273E06D9BDB2F28 C57F8FF3DB&dn=Mists%20of%20Pandaria%205.4.8%20Mini mal
    You should just redownload the client (either minimal or complete). Feel free to save WTF folder for basic configuration, and Interface to retain the addOns (if you had any installed).