1. How Paladins do damage???

Deathknights are OP at this patch. But some of them told me your consecration damage is not DPS. The Deathknight named Revnu said "i did 2 times higher damage than you. Your consecration damage is not damage". WTF is that?. So how paladins do high damage in raid especially aoe damage.
    Edited: March 18, 2016

2. Consecration* (it means to consecrate the ground beneath the paladin making it sacred, not Concentration) is a valid damage ability, more for AoE than for single-target DPS mainly due to its huge mana cost. The other tools of dealing AoE are Divine Storm and Seal of Command. Also, Holy Wrath is a useful filler ability against undead (like most mobs in Naxx and ICC).

3. He's saying he did 2 times more single target damage than you (on Sartharion that is). When he says 'consecration doesn't count as damage' he means that it is "fake" dps because all you do is press one button to lay it down on the ground and then it just ticks on any adds that happens to stand on it.

4. and him spreading diseases isnt? /facepalm :D

5. Spamming Howling blast is real dps right?. lol.

6. Lately here, people seems to create threads out of everything, but the funny thing is, they don't do it for trolling purposes.

7. Spamming Howling blast is real dps right?. lol.
    I agree that AOE is always AOE, but I've been in several raids with this guy and he does actually do very solid single target DPS. Definitely one of the best DKs I've seen on the Alliance side of Lordaeron. I'm sure that if you showed the details of said recount we would get to see him having done twice the damage on Sartharion.

But that's completely besides the point, I was just trying to explain his point of view. And of course with 11k DPS in OS25 it's obvious that he's doing his fair share of AOE too, rofl.

and him spreading diseases isnt? /facepalm :D
    Hey, did I say it wasn't? "/facepalm".

Also, why does this thread even exist? I'm not sure if you're genuinely asking a question about paladin DPS or you're angry because Revnu was acting elitist. Either option doesn't really seem to warrant these type of threads either way.. it just comes off as ****posting.

8. All ally DKs are noob if Revnu is best DK.

9. You should just check DPS only on Sarth. I made 13k dps with enha shamy, 3sec fire nova, but only 4k-5k on Sarth itself.

10. All I see is a bunch of players who like to pad meters and not focus the damn boss.

11. All I see is a bunch of players who like to pad meters and not focus the damn boss.
    This. Recount and similar addons are good tools to measure your performance (and yes, there are better stats than damage meters to do so). Obviously I wouldn't go around bragging with my DPS if 50% of that is caused by consecration, mind sear, blizzard, fan of knives or similar since that doesn't really tell anything about how good or bad you are at the game.

12. It boils down to about the same thing as people say you shouldn't be allowed to use Divine Shield in a duel. It's stupid. They're envious, that's all.

13. Your pleb graphics make my eyes bleed.

14. Skada shows who u damaged during fight, so u can see boss separate from adds dmg.

15. Skada shows who u damaged during fight, so u can see boss separate from adds dmg.
    Recount does something similar, really both addons should be utilized by any competent player as they give details differently. Like if you're a Discipline Priest and you don't have Skada, you fail at life.

12 Last