1. 70 twinking.

Sooo.. Where they at?

How could a whole 60-70 bracket die out just months after the warmane restant?
    And of whats left, where are they stationed?

I know horde has Remnanants of Purple Haze, but what about alliance?

How is it possible that Old School has over 380 members at level 60, while there is zero alliance activity.......

Well just two things i really want to ask :

1) is it worth my time leveling a Guy to 70 inbefore the merge?
    2) why the **** would molten remove all vote rewards for level 60 and 70?, its not really helping out the community lol!

Cheers.

2. 1) If you can find people to do raids with and wpvp yes.

2) No comment

3. For a sec I thought you met Purple Haze on MOP, they got beheaded once their leader vanished.

Marketplace was altered in a way for staff, not player opinions, see fit. You are free to get some 8-s gear tho.

On mop we literally had the Sunwell Boss Kil'Jaden killable outside of a closed Sunwell. Twinks benefit from this, with both factions working together to get some gear, eventually 90s stalked us and kicked us out of our on gearing haven, about 2 months time. So 90s fight and fight QQ over Kil'Jaden and boss was suddenly removed permanently. All there is left is a weak, no loot Brutallus.

Since Kil'Jaden, Market, Cross Faction Chat, BG bug has been hindering us, 70s vanished, but is slowly making a comeback, that is, if you are on MOP.
    Our community is unified, but what drove us to make many guilds was drama, envy and hate, but we are capable of playing as one faction regardless of being ally or horde.

4. Atm horde side on Deathwing seems active, today there were 10 70 twinks online. Dunno whats happening on alliance tho