My Characters:
    Ragnaros
    - Sixty - 60 Mage (Alliance)
    - Rhy - 10 Paladin (Alliance)
    - Ici - 19 Warlock (Horde)
    Deathwing
    - Ici - 10 Mage (Alliance)
    - Icl - 10 Druid (Alliance)

Since I have been informed that Deathwing and Ragnaros are integrating, I would love to see and help 10's and 19's come together once again. I'm interested in seeing how many of you guys are interested in twinking on the integrated server. The 19 community on Ragnaros had lost a lot of twinks and soon died due to the re-release of Lordaeron. It isn't far-fetched to think that we could, once again, have a flourishing and viable twink community with this integration. If you want to be a part of this in any way, please let me know. I'll soon start up a twink guild on both sides for 10's and 19's if enough people are willing to join in on the fun (Ragnaros). Let me know what's up!

2. It's gonna be tough. I am for having a twink presence on wotlk and mop; probably cata too but it seems all is lost for Truk and the twinks there, unless warmane offers them xfer to MOP or something.

But yes we are losing our community, you guys, us at mop and people in cata, to lord realm.

3. Why don't you join lordaeron and forget about dw and rag? I don't see the point trying to revive a dead community on a dead realm,i'm trying not to judge you but x1 too hard for you bro?

4. Why don't you join lordaeron and forget about dw and rag? I don't see the point trying to revive a dead community on a dead realm,i'm trying not to judge you but x1 too hard for you bro?
    Because we like the realm, ever consider that?.. D/W isn't dead, and it'll be much more lively once rag and D/W merge.

5. I up for thee revival of any bracket on Rag or DW.
    TBH **** Lordaeron

6. My Characters:
    Ragnaros
    - Sixty - 60 Mage (Alliance)
    - Rhy - 10 Paladin (Alliance)
    - Ici - 19 Warlock (Horde)
    Deathwing
    - Ici - 10 Mage (Alliance)
    - Icl - 10 Druid (Alliance)

Since I have been informed that Deathwing and Ragnaros are integrating, I would love to see and help 10's and 19's come together once again. I'm interested in seeing how many of you guys are interested in twinking on the integrated server. The 19 community on Ragnaros had lost a lot of twinks and soon died due to the re-release of Lordaeron. It isn't far-fetched to think that we could, once again, have a flourishing and viable twink community with this integration. If you want to be a part of this in any way, please let me know. I'll soon start up a twink guild on both sides for 10's and 19's if enough people are willing to join in on the fun (Ragnaros). Let me know what's up!
    You may or may not remember me, Naughtylies 19 tauren druid before meltdown.

I play twinking still, but on D/W.
    My HORDE 19s: Karesinda 19 Tauren druid, Digitailove 19 Tauren Hunter
    My ALLIANCE 19s: Digitailovin 19 Drae. Hunter

Currently on the Alliance 19 twink guild I'm in, we have 80 members. [Because there is also another 19 guild with members.]
    For Horde, it's 95.

Hoping to see you in the fray,
    -Karesinda

7. I up for thee revival of any bracket on Rag or DW.
    TBH **** Lordaeron
    I very much so agree.

8. I up for thee revival of any bracket on Rag or DW.
    TBH **** Lordaeron
    pay2play realms suck

9. pay2play realms suck
    Pay2play matters not when you're twinking at 19.
    Have never ever had an issue with that at 19.