1. Problems on PTR Lord

Sooooo ... As i was interested in scripting progressing on Lord i went to the PTR server to see how Ulduar and ICC work , but was greated by rather sad and quite upseting bug ... as always i made a Tauren DK Stumph and loaded all hyped to see how is everything working ... As i started scouting around i spoted the rideing trainer , i went to train but i was unable , i learned far enogh skill to ride a lvl 20 mount and the further training is buged for some reason... So im just wondering is that gonna be fixed or DK all across PTR Lord will be forced to walk their way from Dalaran to Gate's of Icecrown Citadrel and back just to get gear or get to an ICC raid they joined...

Thank you for answering.

2. They know.
    I was the first DK back on the PTR when it opened for Naxx months ago. And I made so much noise about there being no flying that I think Protareon no longer likes me as much :(

they will put Portals to the instances in due time, until then you can always ask your raid group to summon you to either.

Also enjoy having no Runeforging...

3. You can fly to K3 in Storm Peaks, talk the goblin and take the 150% speed mount, I think it's the only way to reach ICC beside summon for a DK