1. uhm...
    Is it only me, or someone else cant retrieve their characters after implement new core?
    http://imgur.com/ZMXDBNV

2. rip armory 2015-2016

3. uhm...
    Is it only me, or someone else cant retrieve their characters after implement new core?
    http://imgur.com/ZMXDBNV
    That issue is being dealt with already.

4. since for rogues nothing changed
    Yea, unless you aren't face rolling pve, in which case your rogue is now totally broken because of lordaeron cloak bugs.

Was hoping for working Vanish... but nope, still no working vanish with new core, maybe never will be: http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/19418

Waiting for character trading feature now so I can offload my rogue onto some pver because instead of a working vanish we get a broken cloak: http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/12026

4 months to confirm a class breaking pvp bug, who knows how long till it actually takes priority over some stupid quest crap or perfecting a freaking lvl 30 dungeon or some ****.

Even the "big improvements" in pvp with lordaeron core are largely byproducts of getting pve damage (mostly) right.

Thankful for wintergrasp, but cynically I feel it was not done because of any love for pvp per se, but because of it being the most visible and clearly absent thing on most private servers.

P.S. the guys posting "what dps should look like" parses are cute, but how about posting some graphs of bis and near bis raids with full icc buff for individual fights, something like that might not be a waste of space and actually be relevant to what we will be seeing on this server... hell even "ideal" RAWR simulations for individual class DPS would be an improvement on all the worthless crap numbers and graphs posted so far (not that I care about piss easy pve, I just care about people being accurate and relevant, even if it is about the mind numbingly boring aspects of the game)
    Edited: March 23, 2016

5. The new core is great there's some minor issues like as a 5.9kgs bear tank taking massive damage in PoS HC from the mobs before Tyranus and not being able to retrieve my body from a dungeon but the scripts are impressive.

6. So I played on the new core for a while. Did a VoA and the first quarter of a 25n icc and so far I can only say that I'm pleased. I'd like to take back my words about the core change. I hope there are no hard feelings. I though that the warmane dev team still had a lot to fix, but so far I've found relatively little bugs, most of which shouldn't be too hard to fix later on. Congrats for the great work, I truly enjoyed the first hour with the new core on Deathwing.

7. Sons of Hodir is bugged for real now.

If you haven't done the quest where you are supposed to save the 3 dragons and 9 brunhildar NPC's (which no one did because it was bugged), then you phase out in Dun Niffelem, into a phase where there are no Quartermaster, even if you are friendly with Sons of Hodir.

I'd do the quest which involves saving the NPC's now...buuuuut I loose my disguise over Dun Niffelem now (since I'm exalted with SoH), so I can't interact with the NPC's -> moment 22. Can't do the quest because I'm friendly with SoH and can't use the quartermaster becauseI haven't done the quest.

8. good thing i bought **** ton of enchants and stored them in bank xD

9. Disappointingly, when it comes to general pvp mechanics there is only little difference. Incorrect spell power scaling, spell penetration, percentable damage reduction, resilience and line of sight, these things still suffer pretty much the same issues as in previous core.

10. Disappointingly, when it comes to general pvp mechanics there is only little difference. Incorrect spell power scaling, spell penetration, percentable damage reduction, resilience and line of sight, these things still suffer pretty much the same issues as in previous core.
    this^^...unholy DK still one of most buged class...

11. That's now, in destro right now you are critting more with immolate than with conflagarte. jk blizzlike

First ... 234