1. Deathwing pvp brutally raped and murdered.

"As announced in the devlog, Deathwing will be down for maintenance in order to upgrade the core on Wednesday, 23rd of March, at 7:00am server time."

This means that arena mmr system will be thrown out of the window and teams can only face other teams within 120 mmr of their mmr range. Mmr range will be static and it won't expand within time intervals. Only way to get a queue pop is to wait 10 minutes in queue and get paired up with the next team who joins arena queue. Basically higher mmr teams will always end up facing low geared teams who are doing their weekly caps at 1400-1600 mmr after waiting 10 minutes in queue.

Pushing out Lordaeron core on Deathwing with trinity cores default arena mmr system is a huge mistake. It doesn't work on Lordaeron with 10k players online, it surely as hell won't work on Deathwing with 3k players online.

2. Knowing how frustrating it is to play with the current mmr-system on Lordaeron it would make me very sad to see Deathwing/Ragnaros get the same system.

This would probally mean the end of arenas on dw/rag, completely agree with OP.

3. "As announced in the devlog, Deathwing will be down for maintenance in order to upgrade the core on Wednesday, 23rd of March, at 7:00am server time."

This means that arena mmr system will be thrown out of the window and teams can only face other teams within 120 mmr of their mmr range. Mmr range will be static and it won't expand within time intervals. Only way to get a queue pop is to wait 10 minutes in queue and get paired up with the next team who joins arena queue. Basically higher mmr teams will always end up facing low geared teams who are doing their weekly caps at 1400-1600 mmr after waiting 10 minutes in queue.

Pushing out Lordaeron core on Deathwing with trinity cores default arena mmr system is a huge mistake. It doesn't work on Lordaeron with 10k players online, it surely as hell won't work on Deathwing with 3k players online.
    However, Deathwing doesn't JUST have PvP, the new Core will fix loads of PvE stuff.

We all knew this was going to happen.

4. However, Deathwing doesn't JUST have PvP, the new Core will fix loads of PvE stuff.

So the important thing is that it will fix PvE? **** PvP right? Pve harder than pvp ? If the new core is coming it should be balanced and have improvements for both PvE and PvP. Not greatly fix PvE and just plain **** up PvP.

5. However, Deathwing doesn't JUST have PvP, the new Core will fix loads of PvE stuff.

I know. The core update is a huge improvement overall because of the better PvE and leveling experience it brings. I am just trying bring this issue to attention of people, since warmane staff (Malaco) doesn't acknowledge this as a major problem. The lack of mmr sytem will completely destroy arena aspect of pvp and to me that seems like a major issue. We are not only talking about some minor class bug that only affects very small portion of players or scenarios, but a large scale major issue that affects every single player who queues arena.

6. How hard would it be to port the current MMR system to Lord?

7. How does the current MMR system on DW/Rag differ from the one described by the OP from Lordaeron?

8. All WoTLK servers will be receiving the improved dynamic MMR systems in a few days.

9. All WoTLK servers will be receiving the improved dynamic MMR systems in a few days.
    Glad to hear that.

10. How does the current MMR system on DW/Rag differ from the one described by the OP from Lordaeron?
    Current mmr system on dw/ragn is dynamic and it will increase the mmr search range for opponents with certain time intervals. System like this makes queues pop faster and it also makes sure you will be paired up vs the team closest to your mmr.

11. Seriously, thats the worst decision they ever made. Bring back old mmr system ffs...

12. Seriously, thats the worst decision they ever made. Bring back old mmr system ffs...
    Why is the old mmr better? I thought that this one is better.
    Dude without dementia arenas are half ****ed -.-

13. Why is the old mmr better? I thought that this one is better.
    Dude without dementia arenas are half ****ed -.-
    50 mins in q seems better for u? With this mmr system u can face only teams which have max 100 mmr lower than u. For example, now im 2350 mmr and i can face only teams which have more than 2250 mmr. Perestroyka explained it very well. I really hope that staff will bring again the old mmr system, otherwise - rip arenas.

14. 50 mins in q seems better for u? With this mmr system u can face only teams which have max 100 mmr lower than u. For example, now im 2350 mmr and i can face only teams which have more than 2250 mmr. Perestroyka explained it very well. I really hope that staff will bring again the old mmr system, otherwise - rip arenas.
    Strange,someone said that after 10 minutes in que and no pop you get a match with any who queue that time,or maybe this was the old one?
    Ye well i kinda agree with you that it's fukced,also let's add dementia,i am really sad without dementia... :(

15. Strange,someone said that after 10 minutes in que and no pop you get a match with any who queue that time,or maybe this was the old one?
    Ye well i kinda agree with you that it's fukced,also let's add dementia,i am really sad without dementia... :(
    This was with old mmr system. Now u can wait hours before que pop...

12 Last