1. At warsong to molten warsong

Hello Skrubs
    I am frostycoco

Warsong has died ever since moltdown, this is clearly because nobody wants to play on AT version of warsong
    nobody wanted to play on it before and nobody wants to play on it now
    ofc there are those few people who do but I know they rather play on the old core
    I want my molten wow warsong fun back and so do many other players
    by reviving warsong you will be reviving warmane
    I want to play warsong again not arena tournament please change this

There is no reason why the majority of you shouldn't support this

-Frostycoco
    (this is a suggestion don't get all mad and sad :) aight pce skrubs)

2. Warsong is based on the old molten-core, not AT Core; so you are playing the same Warsong as before. The only difference is that now you start with ruthless gear and fight for Cataclsym gear (unless I am missing something)

3. So your idea is to change the current core to the very same core the server has at the moment?

/clap

At least you old warsong players finally released how ****ty the core is, too bad that most of the people already quited and even if they put AT core, it won't bring players back.
    Edited: March 19, 2016

4. Where is isle?
    Where is solo queue?
    Where is .challenge, .morph, .spectate, .tele, .appear...etc.?
    Where is duel cd reset and everyone else invisible for smoother gameplay?
    Where is queue zones?
    Where is AT duel zone?
    Where is transmog gear for rating, mount transmog for rating, weapon enchant transmog for rating, tabards for rating?
    Where is dalarn and valor arena?
    Where are vip accounts?

This is not AT core....

5. yea we all need AT core ..........
    these molten players that wants warsong back never played on AT so they have no idea what diffrance it makes

6. Eh AT core is **** sorry to crush your dreams AT never had a good core they had less bugs but the Core was ****. You can tell by the population of AT and why they had to merge with molten. AT is gone so please don't try to beg for a Core that will just make the server go from 50 players to 0.

7. Eh AT core is **** sorry to crush your dreams AT never had a good core they had less bugs but the Core was ****. You can tell by the population of AT and why they had to merge with molten. AT is gone so please don't try to beg for a Core that will just make the server go from 50 players to 0.

you sir, are mentally disabled.

The quality of the core has nothing to do with the population of the realm.

8. you sir, are mentally disabled.

The quality of the core has nothing to do with the population of the realm.
    Actually he does have a point, if the AT core was so "good" why did it have a less population than Molten's Warsong? And why was AT Cata going to shut down? I mean shouldn't the numbers SHOW that the core is good? I mean Molten Warsong on average had 800-1600 and has peaked at 2200. While AT Cata had like 50-300 people on average. So which was more successful? Definitely not AT.

Your AT core won't fix anything. It won't save Warsong.

9. Actually he does have a point, if the AT core was so "good" why did it have a less population than Molten's Warsong? And why was AT Cata going to shut down? I mean shouldn't the numbers SHOW that the core is good? I mean Molten Warsong on average had 800-1600 and has peaked at 2200. While AT Cata had like 50-300 people on average. So which was more successful? Definitely not AT.

Your AT core won't fix anything. It won't save Warsong.
    AT was only for pro. If you weren't good you was all the time getting beaten. So people gathered on another server.

Yes, there is less pro than noob. For obvious reason.

And if you dont understand/feel/aknowledge/got what i just said, then you are the second kind of player i mentioned.

10. AT was only for pro. If you weren't good you was all the time getting beaten. So people gathered on another server.

And if you dont understand/feel/aknowledge/got what i just said, then you are the second kind of player i mentioned.
    Obviously it wasn't. AT was not popular, especially for how non welcoming it was. You all thought you were "pro" which the majority stayed away from that toxicity. Which was especially shown when the merge happened. Which kept you all having a low population. Obviously AT wasn't as successful as Molten, otherwise you wouldn't had to merge to Molten.

Technically though, pro can't be applied as you're not sponsored nor paid at AT to play.

11. AT was only for pro. If you weren't good you was all the time getting beaten. So people gathered on another server.

You are so god damn right.

12. Obviously it wasn't. AT was not popular, especially for how non welcoming it was. You all thought you were "pro" which the majority stayed away from that toxicity. Which was especially shown when the merge happened. Which kept you all having a low population. Obviously AT wasn't as successful as Molten, otherwise you wouldn't had to merge to Molten.

Technically though, pro can't be applied as you're not sponsored nor paid at AT to play.
    Both yours and the other guy's arguments are irrelevant due to the fact that currently there are little to none left players from AT playing here. If you haven't noticed, Warsong is currently using your old ****ty core and I don't see the popularity you all are talking about.

13. Both yours and the other guy's arguments are irrelevant due to the fact that currently there are little to none left players from AT playing here. If you haven't noticed, Warsong is currently using your old ****ty core and I don't see the popularity you all are talking about.

Actually most of the players left are from AT, otherwise they wouldn't whine about wanting the AT core. Also if you actually noticed, I never stated at all that we have the AT core. But the major reason why there is little to no molten players on Warsong is cause we were told that we weren't getting Warsong back. Which is 1 reason why we left. The second reason would be was when Warsong did come back, we had about 500-800 players then the merge happened where AT players were able to keep gear and we had to earn our gear/achievements over again. Which drove more people away. Then AT players and Molten players didn't get along cause of petty arguments like yours, it drove more people away. Then Blackrock was given free max gear which then more people went and joined instead. This isn't including people who quit cause of real life responsibilities, which makes up for a smaller amount than everything else involved.

The population on Warsong is of Molten and AT players doing. You reap what you sow.

14. ------------------------------------
    To be honest I don't see what we're all arguing about here. The realm is beyond repairing, any changes including changing the core won't bring the players back. It's not our fault that you were told that Warsong wasn't coming back and you all moved to Neltharion and neither is your fault that they're not putting AT Core. I even have a character there and I'd say it's a great realm. Maybe the best solution for Warsong would be to merge it to Neltharion, I don't really see any point of keeping the realm.

15. To be honest I don't see what we're all arguing about here. The realm is beyond repairing, any changes including changing the core won't bring the players back. It's not our fault that you were told that Warsong wasn't coming back and you all moved to Neltharion and neither is your fault that they're not putting AT Core. I even have a character there and I'd say it's a great realm. Maybe the best solution for Warsong would be to merge it to Neltharion, I don't really see any point of keeping the realm.
    I wasn't saying that we were told we weren't getting Warsong back is AT fault, that is Molten's fault. As I said in the past, the AT core won't save Warsong, it won't make it better. It's either best to go to a different realm or to a different server entirely.