1. Fury warior PvP question

Hi every1. I would like to try out fury spec in MoP PvP cause i am bored with arms spec and my question is: Should i use 2x th weapon or 2x oh weapon. I see 100% or fury population using titans grip, but that SMF damage boots seams good for me...Can you give me some advice about this...

2. DPS is about the same with both 2H and 1H but 2H is more burst while 1H is more sustained dps.

3. Titan's grip was the only way to go during retail.I haven't tested SMF here, but you can expect anything, I would say test it out and see it for yourself....If you want to be on the safe side however stick with TG - it is working fine now.

4. Hi every1. I would like to try out fury spec in MoP PvP cause i am bored with arms spec and my question is: Should i use 2x th weapon or 2x oh weapon. I see 100% or fury population using titans grip, but that SMF damage boots seams good for me...Can you give me some advice about this...
    A lot of players uses 2hands swords, but i cant found fury funny, btw gl with that :D

5. I play with 1h.
    I remember in Cataclysm it was faster than TG. I don't like its clunky rage generation. smf was smoother.
    Moreover most guides state that SMF is better single target.
    I guess TG however has an advantage of more HP, so you can last longer and your second wind is stronger.

Bladestorm is stronger with TG, because the bladestorm ignores weapon speed.
    Edited: March 20, 2016