1. General Multiboxing questions

Anyone who's been multiboxing on Lorda before do you mind telling me how hard was it for you to get to 80 for example? *Also, when levelling with multiboxing do you avoid doing any gathering quests, pretty much do only group quests or do you do the gathering quests as well on all your off-toons?*
    Another Q - what class would you choose for multiboxing? I can't quite decide if I wanna try multibox-leveling 5 diff chars or go for the classic elemental shaman/balance druid combo. What do YOU think is the best?

Thanks in advance for your responses

2. Not hard apparently bc on launch day there were quite a few boxers who werent far behind at all. They were all Shams n could nuke anyone down np during BC.

3. A gorillion ele shamans mixed with resto druids always worked nice.

4. It's more about the time consumption, not difficulty. At 70-80 stuff becomes so slow, you wish that you leveled a single toon instead. :) Not forgetting about accessibility for opposing faction's 80s to mess with you, but once you hit 77, you can pretty much take care of most of them. Good luck!

As for setups:
    5 Shamans, 5 Druids, 5 Hunters, 5 Paladins, 5 DKs for PvP. Keeping all 5 identical, keeps your rotations/round robins simple.
    1 HPala 4 DK for soft PvE(dungeons), Any Mixed team for PvE(heroics), 1 prot pala 4 shamans/4 hunters, etc. PvE is rarely the path of a multiboxer, but you are always free to try.

5. Thanks for the replies guys. Think I'll give it a try. What I still don't get tho is should I only focus on group quests or try to do individual gathering quests (for example) on each toon? e.g the Milly's Osworth quest in human starting zone where you need to collect 8 items from the garden.

6. Only do gathering quests if you really need the followup chain, else, skip them. You will need to do grinding from time to time, too.

7. I started leveling a mixed team (priest, pala, shaman, mage, lock). You will spend a lot time figuring out what macro to put on which key in order to get all your toons to do a good rotation (almost everytime your casttime changes on a spell a toon uses you have to change your setup if you want to do good damage).
    The problem though wasnt rotations or stuff. Leveling 5 Characters is slow compared to a single char. At lvl 50 i decided to get one character to lvl 80 and take care of the rest later.
    Doing dungeons is tough at first, but mostly depending on how well your tank is geared.