1. Alliance please stop acting like children.

I am mostly a horde player because horde does better then alliance at everything other then pvp..

I tried playing on alliance and you guys really dont know how to work together other then pvp matches and hell the main reason I think is you refuse to take anyone below item level 390 into your guilds which makes you smaller... and it shows you dont care about teamwork or any of that stuff quite sad you can be great with item level below 390 horde realizes this and dosent make it requirement to join guilds.

Overall I implore you to change your ways if you want more people on alliance especially in your guilds.

2. Overall I implore you to change your ways if you want more people on alliance especially in your guilds.
    Alliance is great, we don't need more people :D

3. Alliance is not that great otherwise I would find a guild my toons item levels are 354 and 359

4. Alliance is not that great otherwise I would find a guild my toons item levels are 354 and 359
    So, you want a pvp guild to accept you while you are not even full vicious. I can only wonder why they don't.

5. Alliance is not that great otherwise I would find a guild my toons item levels are 354 and 359
    There is a lot of guilds that would accept you even with that item level. Probably you're looking for the best guilds, but you know, its requirements that distinguishes a good and a bad guild.

6. Or could just make friends, even with randoms in Elwynn and then maybe get into a guild that way.
    Join int he drama on the forums and one of the pvP guilds might pick you up if you are good with your class even without full gear.

7. Most likely you are 1k in 2s and 3s feelsbadman

8. I am mostly a horde player because horde does better then alliance at everything other then pvp..

I tried playing on alliance and you guys really dont know how to work together other then pvp matches and hell the main reason I think is you refuse to take anyone below item level 390 into your guilds which makes you smaller... and it shows you dont care about teamwork or any of that stuff quite sad you can be great with item level below 390 horde realizes this and dosent make it requirement to join guilds.

Overall I implore you to change your ways if you want more people on alliance especially in your guilds.
    You didn't actually specify what aspect guild you tried to join. But as you said we are good on the PvP side I'm going to assume you tried to join PvE guilds, I could be wrong though. Thing with PvE guilds are, why should they take you? If they are a strong competitive guild then they don't actually need more people. A GM will always be thinking when being asked about recruitment is 'Can you help the guild out as much as we can help you out?'.Basically if you have 0 experience and/or 0 gear then they don't want/need you. Why would they? You are realistically someone that has to be carried gear/knowledge wise until you can pull your own weight. Now as I don't PvE here anymore I can't say for sure if the top guilds (Heaven Asunder/CTR/Class Trainer etc) are like that, or just invite anyone but that is what most guilds are like.

And if it was a PvP guild you tried to join then I don't believe your post for one second. As they always go for skill over gear. I've lost to many GM's/Officers of PvP guilds on trash geared toons but been offered a position in their guilds due to how I played.

9. He's right on alliance is too many kids , but its same **** on horde as well , but thanks to them u have something to farm in bg's :D

10. Join int he drama on the forums and one of the pvP guilds might pick you up if you are good with your class even without full gear.
    +1 this is the best way to get yourself out there

And if it was a PvP guild you tried to join then I don't believe your post for one second. As they always go for skill over gear. I've lost to many GM's/Officers of PvP guilds on trash geared toons but been offered a position in their guilds due to how I played.
    Also true
    Edited: March 20, 2016

11. Yeah, god damnit Alliance players, why do you not wanna accept my green geared healer in your raiding- or serious pvp guild? This is extremely disgusting, how dare you not obey my orders, you children, you pessimists. This just shows how much you don't care about anything, is gear really that important to you? You know I'm right about this, I can carry you for days on my 100 iLvL mage, kay?

God dude, if only Alliance players would mature up, and start giving a **** about anything but gear, I raise a big FeelsBadMan.

12. Yeah, god damnit Alliance players, why do you not wanna accept my green geared healer in your raiding- or serious pvp guild? This is extremely disgusting, how dare you not obey my orders, you children, you pessimists. This just shows how much you don't care about anything, is gear really that important to you? You know I'm right about this, I can carry you for days on my 100 iLvL mage, kay?

God dude, if only Alliance players would mature up, and start giving a **** about anything but gear, I raise a big FeelsBadMan.
    I mean if you cant even have the common sence to grab at least a full set of Vicious Crafted, then you are not smart enough imo for PvP guild.

13. No just a regular guild to do duegons and other stuff I would not do raids until I got high item level but just regular stuff and no guilds will accept anyone who does not have item level 390. and pvp takes a while horde is not like this and actually freindlier from what I seen and I played around same amount of time on alliance,=.

14. It is PVE guilds I tried to join I am great at PVE My holy palidn despite low Mana I can heal quite good for most duegons I have some trouble on Some 85 duegons but most I can do I plan on getting full visicous as soon as possible but I never join pvp guilds only PVE becuse thats what I am best at Heythermen and I am sorry for not being specific I will do so next time it just gets frusturating when i cant find a guild like I can on horde which is quick and the people on horde quite nice but they do kick you after about 2-3 weeks of not showing up or even 1 week unless to in advance.

So overall I am pretty decent healer on my holy paldin just need more mana thats all.

15. I am not poor healer you are correct my gear isnt the best so I run out of mana faster then most fully geared healers after a while but when I was in guilds in the past they knew this and was ok with it (Since the rest of my team was smart enough to not need healing tons ) but I do need more mana so you are correct about that.

12 Last