1. guys iam 32 bit and i want a tmorph anyone help me? plz guys give me link i want it!!!

2. guys iam 32 bit and i want a tmorph anyone help me? plz guys give me link i want it!!!
    there is no tmorph for 32bit. if you want use another morpher there is called Just A Morpher, its for 32bit, i have it but i think its dosen't work and i don't know why, if u wanna try i can give the link

3. guys iam 32 bit and i want a tmorph anyone help me? plz guys give me link i want it!!!
    do you mean your OS is 32 bit or only your wow.exe?

4. Everything works except the enchant command, everytime when i introduce that command my current enchant from weapon dissapair, any advice?:)

5. Seems it's works and enchant command, but you need to take the id from the spell not the item for example, bloody dancing steel item's id is 142468 and for spell is 5125, free to use .enchant 1 5125 it will works:)

6. Can someone send me Just a morpher download link for 32 bit win7, cant find it on google

7. May 3, 2016  
    I used Tmorph(suggested code for druids) to change both Nelf cat and bear form into worgen cat/bear form and it worked...partially
    Models revert back when I cast spells for feral/bear and when I move/travel ..anyone have the same problem or at least has a suggestion how to fix this ?

Edit: I noticed that it's connected to targeting something ,both friendly and unfriendly + casting abilites
    Edited: May 3, 2016

8. May 3, 2016  
    it doesnt work i just did it says injection succesful but i cant change to anything it just says the thing i wrote.
    hey, how did u fix this? i get the message saying injection successful but nothing happens in game.

9. It doesn't work... All the time i got an error "Invalid game version. tMorph is probably outdated" but I'm playing on Panda-Wow so I have 5.4.8(18414) 64bit
    How can I fix it ?
    Ty.

10. how did you guys fix it?

wtf how did you fix it

11. What's so hard about this? just run client (64bit), log into char, open tInject.exe (as admin maybe), just press enter (it disappears) and use in-game commands.

12. maybe if someone have a working Just A morpher for 5.4.8 (18414) its nice to share it here, maybe it can be useful to other people who don't use 64-bit OS and client (.exe)

13. Buttons should be visible again :)

First 123 Last