1. When i try run it it says. Error: Process not found. Are you sure WoW is running? what do i need to do to fix this guys please help! :)

2. Make sure you are using 64 bit version of wow and that the name is wow-64

3. Only you see it how will someone else even know you are using it :D

4. Druid Shapeshift Forms Not Working/Sticking

Anyone try this with druid shapeshift forms? The morph isn't sticking for me. For example, I setup via addon that my cat form should look like the armored cat model. However, when I shapeshift into that form, it appears for 1-2 seconds and then reverts to my default cat form. Same thing happens for any form other than humanoid (working as intended). Anyone else experience this issue and is this a known bug? Or is there a resolution? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Addon code below:

Code:
    local events = CreateFrame("Frame")
    events:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) return self[event](self, ...) end)

function events:UPDATE_SHAPESHIFT_FORM()
      -- http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/GetShapeshiftFormID
      local form = GetShapeshiftFormID()
      if form == 1 then -- cat form
        SetDisplayID("player", 43761)
        UpdateModel("player")
      elseif form == 5 then -- Bear form
        SetDisplayID("player", 43756)
        UpdateModel("player")
      end
    end
    if UnitClass("player") == "Druid" then
      events:RegisterEvent("UPDATE_SHAPESHIFT_FORM")
    end

5. Anyone try this with druid shapeshift forms? The morph isn't sticking for me. For example, I setup via addon that my cat form should look like the armored cat model. However, when I shapeshift into that form, it appears for 1-2 seconds and then reverts to my default cat form. Same thing happens for any form other than humanoid (working as intended). Anyone else experience this issue and is this a known bug? Or is there a resolution? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Addon code below:

Code:
    local events = CreateFrame("Frame")
    events:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) return self[event](self, ...) end)

function events:UPDATE_SHAPESHIFT_FORM()
      -- http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/GetShapeshiftFormID
      local form = GetShapeshiftFormID()
      if form == 1 then -- cat form
        SetDisplayID("player", 43761)
        UpdateModel("player")
      elseif form == 5 then -- Bear form
        SetDisplayID("player", 43756)
        UpdateModel("player")
      end
    end
    if UnitClass("player") == "Druid" then
      events:RegisterEvent("UPDATE_SHAPESHIFT_FORM")
    end
    Did you find a fix to this? Same stuff with fire cat and bear form.

6. Did you find a fix to this? Same stuff with fire cat and bear form.
    Not yet :( I have a bad feeling there might have been a minor version update after the version that is currently available that probably resolved the issue. Unfortunately, I can't find any of the historical versions so I can't confirm it. Anything involving shapeshift (shaman wolf form etc) seems to be impacted.

7. Thank you so much . It is working i tested a few minutes ago

8. Hey guys, so i got the Injection to work, but in game instead of morphing anything it like .race 3 for example my character just says .race 3 instead of it being a command anybody know what could be wrong?

9. May 2, 2023  
    Does this still work? would love to morph my weapons... ;3

10. I'm still looking for a fix for this. And other people have asked as well but so far 0 answer

First 123