1. So.. where's the signatures?

Pretty straightforward question really. What happened to forum signatures? I've got the game re-downloading as we speak so I've been doing a lil' trolololing through the forums to get my bearings once again, and the main thing I've noticed is there's no lovely little home-made signatures floating about. It seems like an odd feature to remove, considering the majority of forums have them. I also remember there was a signature of the week contest around a long time ago. It always added a lot to the art section of the forums because it'd let people show their creations and even get a bit of inspiration.

2. The forums no longer support sigs in posts ever since the forum design rework awhile back. If you go to a profile and click the "About Me" section you can see a signature displayed there though, if the user has uploaded one. I miss them as well as I used to enjoy making them, but at least they're not totally dead.

3. Well that's just a tad bit disappointing. I noticed the part in the about me section when I was sorting out my account, went and spent a bit making a new signature only to get kicked in the nuts when I saw it only showed up in the about me section. 9/10 nobody will click on a profile, let alone go that far through it. Seems siggys are a dying culture, and avatars aren't big enough to let out all the creativity. </3

4. I'd be more than happy to participating in/help set up a sig of the week kind of thing again, if you'd be interested. :) It'd most likely just be for fun and not for actual use (at least on this forum), but at least it'd help things alive around here.

5. That could actually be a fun idea, I'm sure there's plenty of people in the community that know their fair share of it, so we could get something goin'! If it goes well it might end up convincing the big bad wolf to change some stuff around and bring back those sexy signatures hanging below every post.

6. They disabled them because they were cluttering the threads :)
    Still love my signature though.... might it one day be enabled, then this will shine underneath my posts:

Did they finally get rid of that Sapphire ***** in this forum upgrade?!

7. Somewhat makes sense I guess, but I thought that's why they added the size limits back in the day to stop people having massive ones and reducing the clutter. I think it was 400px200p or something along those lines. Another idea would've been to add an option somewhere possibly in the settings to show/hide signatures below every post. No clue how difficult that would be though, so it's not really my place to say.

8. What I also noticed was they disabled who is viewing said thread, how many users and or guests, for example on this thread right now, is disabled.

9. We can still see signatures on profiles. There is a tab for that. I somewhat miss sigs too, but Mods have mixed feelings about its return; enough for me to not consider returning them. @ who is viewing the topic was removed mostly because certain users were annoying us with posts such as

@#$%ยจ&* is reading the topic and doesn't respond!
    Forums are dying, look how many are visiting the topic!

and alike. We have never been fond of fool accusations.

10. Stoked that a Forum Admin would actually reply to this. :'3 I agree with the whole 'who's viewing' being removed, it's been the cause of antagonistic action on many different areas of the internet, forums obviously being one of them. It's no different from the whole 'seen' thing on Facebook.

It's nice to hear you miss them, a little disappointing the mods feel the way they do, but if that's the way they feel then there's no major problems. It's more of a quality of life thing, it's not exactly the end of the world.

Maybe I'll make a thread and just post random ones I make and maybe take on a few requests just for the fun of it, even if it's only seen on profiles it might still be interesting for some people I guess.

11. We can still see signatures on profiles. There is a tab for that. I somewhat miss sigs too, but Mods have mixed feelings about its return; enough for me to not consider returning them.
    If you ever did bring sigs back, maybe have an option to turn on/off (if it's possible to implement) in the user settings that says something along the lines of "Show signatures on posts" that's turned off by default. That way it's off for the majority of the population, but on for those who care enough about it to make them visible. The sigs will still show in the About Me sections of profiles, but those who want to see them on forum posts as well can turn them on if they wish.

12. \ @ who is viewing the topic was removed mostly because certain users were annoying us with posts such as\
    Was this very recently removed? Because I thought a month or so ago it still was there ;p