1. Looking for active raiding guild [A]

Hi,im Kenny and atm im looking for active pve guild that is weekly raiding DS HC/FL HC/BoT HC at 5pm svt~~.

Raiding Experience:
    I've completed every content on Cata so far on Heroic mode so no worries that im ****tard without any DS HC/FL HC/BoT HC knowledge.

My toons:
    Fire/Arcane mage:iLVL 409pve
    Druid tank:iLVL 400pve
    Hpriest:iLVL 400pve
    Enha Shammy:iLVL 398pve
    Unh DK:iLVL 396pve
    Surv hunt:iLVL 404pve
    Ret Pally:iLVL 399pve
    Combat Rogue:iLVL 399pve

Got ****ton of other toons 396++ but these ones are only worth of mentioning.

What am i looking for?
    I'm looking for experienced raiding guild that cleared whole content on Heroic difficulties and that is using any voice chat program to speak during the raids.

Ps. I got working Headset with mic and got Discort/Raidcall/Teamspeak3 installed so no worries for that.Im very talkactive and will troll the **** out of you guys,but when i raid im serious :P.Also i got experience as leader in DS HC so i can lead aswell sometimes nps.

So if u are interested in taking me to be your sugga' daddy whisper one of my toons ingame:Shamazingx,Kenny,Tankforfree,Iamchit,Holyco ckz or just leave your name bellow and i'll contact you.
    Edited: March 21, 2016 Reason: Coz im dog****

2. just start your own guild on alliance man, i know you can do it

fist mi deddy :^)

virgin n3rd :D

3. Hi,im Kenny and atm im looking for active pve guild that is weekly raiding DS HC/FL HC/BoT HC at 5pm svt~~.

Raiding Experience:
    I've completed every content on Cata so far on Heroic mode so no worries that im ****tard without any DS HC/FL HC/BoT HC knowledge.

My toons:
    Fire/Arcane mage:iLVL 409pve
    Druid tank:iLVL 400pve
    Hpriest:iLVL 400pve
    Enha Shammy:iLVL 398pve
    Unh DK:iLVL 396pve
    Surv hunt:iLVL 404pve
    Ret Pally:iLVL 399pve
    Combat Rogue:iLVL 399pve

Got ****ton of other toons 396++ but these ones are only worth of mentioning.

What am i looking for?
    I'm looking for experienced raiding guild that cleared whole content on Heroic difficulties and that is using any voice chat program to speak during the raids.

Ps. I got working Headset with mic and got Discort/Raidcall/Teamspeak3 installed so no worries for that.Im very talkactive and will troll the **** out of you guys,but when i raid im serious :P.Also i got experience as leader in DS HC so i can lead aswell sometimes nps.

So if u are interested in taking me to be your sugga' daddy whisper one of my toons ingame:Shamazingx,Kenny,Tankforfree,Iamchit,Holyco ckz or just leave your name bellow and i'll contact you.
    Anarchy Inc is a pve guild looking to recruit players like yourself.
    If you want to join, whipser me on any of my toons.

4. Anarchy Inc is a pve guild looking to recruit players like yourself.
    Wait, what? O.O

5. Anarchy Inc is a pve guild looking to recruit players like yourself.
    If you want to join, whipser me on any of my toons.
    Tbh,i dont like Anarchy only coz on one person(Berzer) so there goes that :).

6. Tbh,i dont like Anarchy only coz on one person(Berzer) so there goes that :).
    No worries, it was a joke anyway.

7. I hear The Givers Of Fate are doing a good job clearing RDF NMs, might wanna check them out.