1. Realy nice guide im pure pvp player but with this guide il try icc raidng tnx mate :)

2. Not everything but a certain amount considering that manaflask works with retail. As i said in introduce i helped myself with internet - I do not hide it. Because nowhere seen in Warmane have guide for ICC, I decided to gather all the information in one place. And not only manaflask. The last 5 days I looked at probably 50 different guides, in some was explained well, in others not so good in third even been written bull****, what in itself is work also takes time. What about the time where i wasted to link all this spells, abilities and etc. to find them in base for 3.3.5, because on official site all is about last expansion. I had to remove a lot of information where was incorrect and also i added a lot of information which was not good explained, so trust me it's not exactly copy -> paste as you wrote. As I said above to the colleague, if you're not happy with something you do a guide. Be happy for this where people here do for you all and don't wait only dole.
    Edited: March 24, 2016

3. Really nice work. This should make it much easier for non-lazy players to overcome the challenges that come with the new core.
    I really feel this will help improve the quality of players for the server overall so I'm happy to see others in the community reach out to help those willing to learn.

In regards to the different opinions on healing techniques for specific counters: don't take the guide at face value for being 100% necessary to kill a boss. Apply or suggest your own techniques or methods for best overcoming healing challenges. I wish people would bash less for the hard effort made by others.

4. Really nice work. This should make it much easier for non-lazy players to overcome the challenges that come with the new core.
    I really feel this will help improve the quality of players for the server overall so I'm happy to see others in the community reach out to help those willing to learn.

In regards to the different opinions on healing techniques for specific counters: don't take the guide at face value for being 100% necessary to kill a boss. Apply or suggest your own techniques or methods for best overcoming healing challenges. I wish people would bash less for the hard effort made by others.
    Thank You Kasumii! I really hope to been in help for most people here. :)

5. Good work mate really nice work :) I have to see people playing and working so hard on tactics since retail.. Good guide nice work and good explainations :D I also wanted to add that ONLY players who raid serious or WANT to raid serious can understand this guide :) You must know your character and his capabilities, also your skills and spells!! EACH of your spells/skills have many times crucial roles :) Even talents are considerable! A small change sometimes brings great effort to you and all your raid group :) Damn i overextended the theme here xD Anyway good work bro :D Keep it up!! ;)

6. Good work mate really nice work :) I have to see people playing and working so hard on tactics since retail.. Good guide nice work and good explainations :D I also wanted to add that ONLY players who raid serious or WANT to raid serious can understand this guide :) You must know your character and his capabilities, also your skills and spells!! EACH of your spells/skills have many times crucial roles :) Even talents are considerable! A small change sometimes brings great effort to you and all your raid group :) Damn i overextended the theme here xD Anyway good work bro :D Keep it up!! ;)
    Thank You very much :)

7. good guide (i did see a few flaws which i explain below) but question here is most of what you said in the guide refers to bosses working 100% as we all know does not happen on a private server. will you be changing said strategies to reflect such a change? example: DBS is still a super joke along with the current bugs with the lich king which make it near impossible to kill seeing as how FM's rooms bombs are dealing 4k instead of 2k damage as well as the ragings still being able to hit you during grip into FM.

im not going to quote every last thing here so just follow me

You said: At the start of the fight, all of your tanks have to run together to the boss because they have to split Bone Slice damage, otherwise you will risk your main tank dying

no. Most tanks doing Heroic modes out gear this already. There is no need to duel tank if you have a decently geared MT who knows what he is doing

You said: The whole raid should stand in melee range because you don’t get hit by the Coldflame there.

no. while that is the retail strategy it does not work on molten currently. i have reported this during the PTR but it still seems as if its not fixed.

You said: During Bone Storm, your priests can use Divine Hymn

while i agree just thought it was random as if none of the other healers had any abilities or anything to use during bone storm the way you made it sound

GSB is buggy as all get out. adds running at me last saturday from the portal that our OT is supposed to get where spawning on the horde ship and raping players who jumped. not sure if that is fixed yet or not.

DBS boiling blood is not working correctly or just in general his blood power is not gaining correctly i havent had time to properly figure this out yet although it was reported on the PTR. He should have about 5-6 marks (retail) out not 2-3 (warmane)even with the dps increase here on molten he should be putting out 4-5

Rotface: add something in about dispelling the people infected before the boss dies (unless it was fixed later in the week it still was bugged as of saturday last week)

PP: there are actually multiple strategies for this fight so it might be keen to add them in as well since there was no single correct way to do this even in retail there where 3 different strategies most guilds used. Unbound plague should actually be kept on players long than 8-10 seconds no longer than 15 though. What really got me about this part is you failed to explain why people should stop DPS at 81-85% which is because of the double oozes coming out form both sides at the same time and you do not want to transition with 1 ooze already up since it will be much harder to complete a clean transition. This again happens at 35% when phase 3 starts.

Sindy: not much here except you should have added in that maybe the entire raid should have the +run speed enchant on boots to be able to make it out of blistering cold in time instead of wasting talents on imp ghost wolf for example.

LK: Fm room no longer works like that. the bombs are random as they should be and thus they no longer just spawn above players heads where they are standing at the time. Bomb hits dont enrage LK only deaths inside FM do.

ja ja yea yea i know. maybe put a disclaimer at the top that these strategies will and can change constantly due to changing of scripts.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

8. good guide (i did see a few flaws which i explain below) but question here is most of what you said in the guide refers to bosses working 100% as we all know does not happen on a private server. will you be changing said strategies to reflect such a change? example: DBS is still a super joke along with the current bugs with the lich king which make it near impossible to kill seeing as how FM's rooms bombs are dealing 4k instead of 2k damage as well as the ragings still being able to hit you during grip into FM.

im not going to quote every last thing here so just follow me

You said: At the start of the fight, all of your tanks have to run together to the boss because they have to split Bone Slice damage, otherwise you will risk your main tank dying

no. Most tanks doing Heroic modes out gear this already. There is no need to duel tank if you have a decently geared MT who knows what he is doing

You said: The whole raid should stand in melee range because you don’t get hit by the Coldflame there.

no. while that is the retail strategy it does not work on molten currently. i have reported this during the PTR but it still seems as if its not fixed.

You said: During Bone Storm, your priests can use Divine Hymn

while i agree just thought it was random as if none of the other healers had any abilities or anything to use during bone storm the way you made it sound

GSB is buggy as all get out. adds running at me last saturday from the portal that our OT is supposed to get where spawning on the horde ship and raping players who jumped. not sure if that is fixed yet or not.

DBS boiling blood is not working correctly or just in general his blood power is not gaining correctly i havent had time to properly figure this out yet although it was reported on the PTR. He should have about 5-6 marks (retail) out not 2-3 (warmane)even with the dps increase here on molten he should be putting out 4-5

Rotface: add something in about dispelling the people infected before the boss dies (unless it was fixed later in the week it still was bugged as of saturday last week)

PP: there are actually multiple strategies for this fight so it might be keen to add them in as well since there was no single correct way to do this even in retail there where 3 different strategies most guilds used. Unbound plague should actually be kept on players long than 8-10 seconds no longer than 15 though. What really got me about this part is you failed to explain why people should stop DPS at 81-85% which is because of the double oozes coming out form both sides at the same time and you do not want to transition with 1 ooze already up since it will be much harder to complete a clean transition. This again happens at 35% when phase 3 starts.

Sindy: not much here except you should have added in that maybe the entire raid should have the +run speed enchant on boots to be able to make it out of blistering cold in time instead of wasting talents on imp ghost wolf for example.

LK: Fm room no longer works like that. the bombs are random as they should be and thus they no longer just spawn above players heads where they are standing at the time. Bomb hits dont enrage LK only deaths inside FM do.

ja ja yea yea i know. maybe put a disclaimer at the top that these strategies will and can change constantly due to changing of scripts.
    Yes mate i know that a lot of things where i wrote in this guide do not coincide with reality but i posted this topic 1,2 days before the new update and because I had no observation on Lordaeron, there was no way to know what to expect. People said that the new update will be fully scripted about Icecrown Citadel and for that i decided and i wrote more retail tactics. For this i changed introduce. But anyway with this guide i don't try to learn people on tactics i try to show them for real how the bosses need work and they can be made aware of what is wrong on Warmane. Just the simple construction of each boss in ICC 25HC. And as i said early, who knows? May be one day we will see for real 100% working ICC. :) Warmane is really so so close to do that, but just we need to wait a bit more time.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

First 12