1. 100% working class spells ?

What do you guyz think, would you like to see 100% working class spells in future on lordaeron ?

2. What do you guyz think, would you like to see 100% working class spells in future on lordaeron ?
    No, cause even on retail it wasnt 100%

3. What do you guyz think, would you like to see 100% working class spells in future on lordaeron ?
    I can't comprehend some people, what even is the meaning of this post ... Of course people would LIKE stuff to work, but it is not a switch that the staff can just click and *boom* everything suddenly works. Or did you think that staff thought people don't want stuff working and purposely broke them? I can't even....

4. With the progress until now most pvp related mechanics and spells might be fixed until 2025. This should be quite accurate.

But yes, it would be nice to have less bugs, but we get a laugh about these every day and Im sure it will stay this way for a long time.

5. Nah man I'd like more like 42.34% working spells.

Fully working servers are for scrubs yo.

6. No, cause even on retail it wasnt 100%
    But isn't the definition of 100% spells is to be like blizz did it

7. But isn't the definition of 100% spells is to be like blizz did it
    There are things that were bugged even on retail - that's what he's saying.

@OP - I've already noticed several bugs on several classes, so no - it's not 100%. Maybe in the future it will be, depending on the bugtracker.