1. Lvl 80s ain't got no **** on us

5 60s dominating Thrallmar. Ganking any 80 that comes by and ofc peepsqueeks.

Special thanks to my bruskis' Akinesia, Skilover, Hardpls and Sp

Regards

Rion
    Guild master of IDDQD

PS:

Please fix the hit bug for melees Q_Q_Q_Q
    Edited: March 21, 2016

2. kek kek kek kek.

GJ guys 80s 2 bad for 60s. But doe gems though.

3. The twinks of Frostwolf cheers, bring down the high levels, victory for twinks!

4. only the biggest scrublord twinks fight with 80s instead of /dancing around a campfire. kittens could teach you a lesson, desu

5. Oh, so you were the *****s that camped Thrallmar last night on Lordaeron? At least don't lie about killing only 80s. That's pretty pathetic. Not butthurt or anything - you guys couldn't kill me, after all - but it's kind of sad bragging about something like that...

6. First of all. Did I say this was a hate thread? No I didn't
    Second of all. Did I say we killed ONLY level 80s?
    Third of all. Did I say we fought WITH 80s?

Also did I ever mention this was a thread made to brag?

Get out of my thread you cretins.

Regards
    Rion

Guild master of IDDQD

PS:

We killed every 80 at least once that came to us during Thrallmar when we were, all five, there. Don't lie dog. Your master will get angry. @ Taralej
    Edited: March 22, 2016

7. Oh, so you were the *****s that camped Thrallmar last night on Lordaeron? At least don't lie about killing only 80s. That's pretty pathetic. Not butthurt or anything - you guys couldn't kill me, after all - but it's kind of sad bragging about something like that...
    who the fk are u

8. Also did I ever mention this was a thread made to brag?j
    Re-read the thread title bruh.

9. Re-read the thread title bruh.

I say this again. Does it specifically say that "this is a brag thread"?

No it does not. You may interpret it however you please but it doesn't make it a fact. Ty

10. I say this again. Does it specifically say that "this is a brag thread"?

No it does not. You may interpret it however you please but it doesn't make it a fact. Ty
    It may not be explicitly written in the tittle but it is implied and is not really open for interpretation.

11. It may not be explicitly written in the tittle but it is implied and is not really open for interpretation.
    It's not implied. The only thing that is said in the title is, and I quote, ''lvl 80s ain't got **** on us''. Implying is pretty much another word for interpretation, just an interpretation agreed upon by many numbers of people. So far only 2 of you have commented about it so I hardly believe it's the case. Now sit down n don't bother this thread again cheers.

''to express (something) in an indirect way : to suggest (something) without saying or showing it plainly'' = Imply. In order for the imply to be solid there'd need to be pretty much only one interpretation of this, as far as I know. O/w it's just your interpretation, or your view of what this implies. There are many other implications of this thread such as me just wanting to be seen in the spot-light with my guild, showing how lvl 60s can beat 80s (some don't believe in such a thing) or simply that lvl 60 bracket on Lordaeron is alive. Now in before you go on and attack me with ''Well that's bragging'' because I hardly believe you know the difference, well here's the definition of bragging.

''To talk or write about oneself in a proud or self-impressed way.''

Nowhere am I doing such a thing.

Cheers!

TL;DR <3

12. You saying 'Level 80s aint got no **** on us' means you are stating level 80s are unable to kill you, however there are many out there that could, you saying level 80s can basically do nothing to you is bragging as you're implying that you can take any level 80 in a fight with your five twinks as you generalize ''80s''... therefore bragging. Now you're happy to link the full imply definition however, the full brag definition states, 'say something in a boastful manner.
    "he bragged that he was sure of victory" stating '80s aint got no **** on us' is saying something in a boastful manner, now boastful manners can be interpreted in different ways, If I believe you are saying something in a boastful manner then I can state whether or not I believe if you're bragging, therefore no one who has posted you're bragging has been incorrect, in fact since you've become defensive and tried correcting them all it just shows you're an aggressive character as well as attempting to brag.

12 Last