1. Combat rogue low rupture rotation

HI! Can anyone help me - what is low rupture rotation and how to arange talents with glyph.
    My spreadsheet told me to use low rupture.
    COMBAT ROGUE
    Iam at arpen soft-cap + needle, got 4pt10,5, glyph of rupture, talents with rupture - Spreadsheet shows more DPS then Eviscrate talents and glyph.
    My rotation is 3cpSnD - 5cpRup - as many 5cpEvis as possible till next 3SnD - 5cp Rup.
    5,9k GS still at 10-11k DPS
    So I am asking:
    1. What is exactly low rupture rotation.
    2. Which talents to use with low up rotation.

I will be glad to see your answers.
    Edited: March 21, 2016

2. HI! Can anyone help me - what is low rupture rotation and how to arange talents with glyph.
    My spreadsheet told me to use low rupture.
    COMBAT ROGUE
    Iam at arpen soft-cap + needle, got 4pt10,5, glyph of rupture, talents with rupture - Spreadsheet shows more DPS then Eviscrate talents and glyph.
    My rotation is 3cpSnD - 5cpRup - as many 5cpEvis as possible till next 3SnD - 5cp Rup.
    5,9k GS still at 10-11k DPS
    So I am asking:
    1. What is exactly low rupture rotation.
    2. Which talents to use with low up rotation.

I will be glad to see your answers.

Hai Tajney.
    First of all i would recommand to either use 4 or 5 cp snd. Furthermore i would not force the 5th cp -> go with 4 or 5 cp. (some will disagree, but in my opinion its the best way to deal with it).

Your rotation seems to be fine, but u should be aware of your priorities: snd > rup > evi.

Since Evi > Rup (with 100% Arp) you can spamm evi during trinket procc. Dont use rupture here, but apply it asap afterwards.

*Can you tell me your rogues name? Wanna check smth in the armory.*