1. Dat siggy thread

So I was a lil' disappointed in the whole signatures being profile only, but it's still fun making them so I thought I'd take a crack at it once again and hear some thoughts. I don't have my tablet set up, which I may actually search for later on.

Same render used in both ^v

I'll upload more as I make 'em, but yeah, leave me your thoughts/tips/ideas etc if you'd like.
    Edited: April 2, 2016

2. Nice! You're especially good at positing your light sources so that they work well with the whole image. The only criticism I have is that your sigs (mostly the first and fourth) seem a little flat, which I suggest could be remedied by adding some blur to the background. Overall though I like them, I feel like the renders fit well with the backgrounds and I really like the colors on the fourth one especially.

3. Yeah adding depth has always been my downfall, I went searching for my tablet before simply because everything from burning/dodging, smudging and blurring is 100x easier and more accurate with it. Found it after a house-wide search only to find it doesn't recognize the pen anymore. :C

Much appreciated for the C&C though! Nice to see a reply like that.