1. LORD 19s queue time and gear grinding

im currently looking for a good server to twink "casually", im curious about the 19s bracket queue time across all the wotlk servers, mainly lordaeron
    i've been playing there since its release on molten and im missing all the low level action, i've been playing some veteran and 29s on blizzard but 40 minutes queue to deal with 10 druids premade is not fun at all

also, is SFK and all the grindy spots for 19s gear working properly?
    i will get some gear with vote points first, but i kinda want to grind some loot too

2. *you cannot get gear with vote points on lord,all the gear you will get is made throughout hard work or help from friends.
    *about 15-20 players online daily at any given time per faction,wsg pops every minute in weekends and during the week its about the same,less i'd say.
    *there are no heirloom as you might know,which makes twinking 1000x more fun,cause blue and green gear looks stylish.
    *lots of dungeons ,cause lots of low levelers doing 'em.
    *you actually have to fight in gurubashi for your arena trinket or get an 80 to fight it for you,which i find it a cute pvp zone.
    *hunters are everywhere,warsong is a real zoo.
    *lordaeron is the only 19 bracket that is active.(wotlk wise)
    Edited: March 22, 2016

3. good to hear because im completely addicted in gearing twinks, thanks

now im just curious about how far i have to level a toon to farm SFK drops
    Edited: March 22, 2016

4. Shouldnt be hard to get gear at 19, i got all gear in 2 days without trinkets. (Now gearing my pala for 19s)
    People twink too at 29s and 39s (where i am atm).

You can enter WC and SFK at lvl10
    Edited: March 23, 2016

5. im relatively new to twinking, i have only played it for a year since WoD came out with the gear scaling
    but im still struggling to find informations about gearing in WoTLK

i see that gear is mostly BoP so i will have to farm them on my twinks, and some BoE is cheap on AH
    im just worried about SFK farming and enchants, i dont really want level some character to 80, but i will have to if i need to enchant e piece

also, i've heard that SFK blues only drops from lvl 21 mobs
    am i going to miss something if i skip all the trash?
    can a 40 rogue farm efficiently? or should i level more

6. Theres really no point in farming BoEs from sfk as drop rate is 0.01% and only from few mobs. Easier to farm gold on higher level and buy it off AH. Much easier.
    Best enchants aint cheap, cause they are bought from TBC honor vendors or droped in raids/instances.

But you can make usefull budget twink pretty cheap.

7. You can actually lock your XP at level 19 with 10g. So don't worry so much about what level you need to be. Just grind to 19 and find a way to get 10g lol. As for gear, just try and form some groups, or get some guildies to help.

I'm currently also trying to make my twink, but my highest main is level 27, so I can't really fund my twink just yet. For now I might just level up my main to 80 cause good twinks take require investment.

8. saw 2 shadowfangs for 500g each today
    i assume people buy them with coins to sell on AH

i will level a character to 80 then and gather some gold, thanks everyone