1. LF active game partners!

Looking for active players to partner up with. Switching from cata to wotlk, been a good few years since I've played wrath so I'll be a little rusty.
    I'm a stay at home mum with a 2 month old baby so my active hours vary a lot, I hop online whenever he falls asleep.
    I'm bi-factional so will have characters on both sides. PvP is my favorite since I dont have the time for raiding anymore :(
    I'll be leveling up at the moment, but send me your names and factions and I'll friend you for end game hangouts!

P.S- can someone list a bunch of good PvP guilds on horde and ali that offer fun chat and premades if any?
    Edited: March 27, 2016

2. Horde has 1 pvp guild, its called Warbringers. Alliance has few , can name u Valar Morghulis, The Blood Oath and Carpe Noctem.

Good luck

3. Welcome back to WOTLK!
    Add Icyhearts on your horde characters, we can premade together when you're lv80 :D

4. Welcome back to WOTLK!
    Add Icyhearts on your horde characters, we can premade together when you're lv80 :D
    Dont trust Icyhearts, he is evil o.o

5. wow you guys are so nice over here, people are so crazy and hot headed on the cata servers ^_^

6. Welcome back to WOTLK!
    awesome, I'll add you to my friends list.