1. dk rant

is it me or unholy dks are doing waaay to much dmg?
    like im being soloed by pets.

2. dk's work fine, if you are a caster then dk is supposed to be your anti-class at least in a duel situation.
    if you start to understand dk mechanics it s getting easier to kill him :)

3. is it me or unholy dks are doing waaay to much dmg?
    like im being soloed by pets.
    Unholy is actually doing less damage that it is meant to.
    Scourge Strike does not apply the shadow portion of the damage should the attack be absorbed in any form.
    Mastery is rounding down to the nearest 1.0 so if you have say 32.8 then your only getting 32.
    Gargoyles damage is still lower than it should be. Gargoyle is meant to solo... thats his whole point.

4. Unholy is actually doing less damage that it is meant to.
    Scourge Strike does not apply the shadow portion of the damage should the attack be absorbed in any form.
    Mastery is rounding down to the nearest 1.0 so if you have say 32.8 then your only getting 32.
    Gargoyles damage is still lower than it should be. Gargoyle is meant to solo... thats his whole point.
    How can you say that? rofl. Dks already outdamage ****ing locks in arena which should be self explanatory.

5. How can you say that? rofl. Dks already outdamage ****ing locks in arena which should be self explanatory.
    Why are people who don't actually understand how a class works correctly back on retail cata think they can have the right to QQ?
    You also need to understand the UHDK was the highest represented class/spec in S11, they were complete beasts in arenas.

It's a shame that the second Warmane fix a class everyone goes up in arms about how its OP now...

So please, if you have no idea how a class was back on retail for the current patch, please just stop posting.

6. Why are people who don't actually understand how a class works correctly back on retail cata think they can have the right to QQ?
    You also need to understand the UHDK was the highest represented class/spec in S11, they were complete beasts in arenas.

It's a shame that the second Warmane fix a class everyone goes up in arms about how its OP now...

So please, if you have no idea how a class was back on retail for the current patch, please just stop posting.
    And you do? a 1.5k player? My friend, teammate, who was Gladiator in Cata told me that dks were nowhere close to as powerful as they are now, they dominate Warsong in 2s and 3s, even in AT they were weaker than here and no one complained in AT

7. they counter anything that uses spells, but dieing to them in like ~7-8 seconds on 5k resiliance lock without the dk even bursting is ****ing unreal.

its just that feeling of being 3 shot that you had when you fought rets month ago, and enhancers atm.
    Edited: March 23, 2016

8. they counter anything that uses spells, but dieing to them in like ~7-8 seconds on 5k resiliance lock without the dk even bursting is ****ing unreal.

its just that feeling of being 3 shot that you had when you fought rets month ago, and enhancers atm.
    if you type about duels idk what do you expect as warlock against a dk but locks in arenas never die if they are good ofc only comp like shdk or kfc or vanguards in certain cases only can kill lock

9. ~7-8 seconds on 5k resiliance lock without the dk even bursting is ****ing unreal.
    At least they would have to use more than just spamming Hemo to do the same dmg of one rogue :p

10. they counter anything that uses spells, but dieing to them in like ~7-8 seconds on 5k resiliance lock without the dk even bursting is ****ing unreal.

7-8 seconds on a 5k resil lock + 25% dmg reduction from pet soul link ? A dk will take about 25 seconds to solo a warlock . warlock is the hardest thing to kill because of demon armor and always having barkskin active on them bcus of pet.

11. 7-8 seconds on a 5k resil lock + 25% dmg reduction from pet soul link ? A dk will take about 25 seconds to solo a warlock . warlock is the hardest thing to kill because of demon armor and always having barkskin active on them bcus of pet.
    nope

At least they would have to use more than just spamming Hemo to do the same dmg of one rogue :p
    please dont go there.. just dont.

12. No ur not but sometimes they use Ambush too u know ?

13. you are one of those *****s that generalize one class out of 1 ability that that class has and is spammable.

in reality thats not true so **** off with your child logic.

14. you are one of those *****s that generalize one class out of 1 ability that that class has and is spammable.

in reality thats not true so **** off with your child logic.
    Wow, it looks like someone got mad here... Is it a child logic just because you have a different opinion? How much egocentric can you be? :D
    Plus, don't get me wrong, I know pretty well that rogue isn't a easy class to master, but everything I said was "rogues would just need to spam Hemo to do high damage" if you're a Hemo speced rogue ofc. Please tell me, why am I wrong?

123 ... Last