1. You must be a troll i wont replay anymore i think your a troll yea im 100% sure :)

ps: first time i heard of that guild is today on this forum and im 7y here :)
    Alright, you are one of those people that run from arguments and continue with the empty words with no proof.

There's the screenshot, as promised.

2. i know for a fact that is a photoshop cause i have an alt odho and the server crashed before the finish (the rage spam in guild chat is proof)

3. ohdo can i join to your gild? PLZ

4. You have any proof that it's Ohdo players who carried Horde to win? A video maybe? Of course you don't. All those achievements prove only that you participated in a horde victory in WG along with hundreds of other players.
    Edit: And yes, there was a crash in almost every WG.

5. Nice try, haters, the reality is that <Ohdo> won and you lost.
    Just deal with the fact that <Ohdo> is superior to you and you will get over that easier.

Hail <Ohdo>.

6. Here is legit proff of alliance with date and time of winn only time when server didnt crash to end.
    Made screen like 10min latter....when peopels alredy started to do voa groups.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2mr6v4n.jpg
    Edited: March 23, 2016

7. Do you guys think it's WG that's causing all these DCs? I think it is, bcs there's a ****load of people doing it and the server can't handle it.

8. Here is legit proff of alliance with date and time of winn only time when server didnt crash to end.
    Made screen like 10min latter....when peopels alredy started to do voa groups.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2mr6v4n.jpg
    How the hell is that relevant to the topic?
    I doubt you even had any real fights, while we fought in the first WG on the realm where almost every guild participated.

Let me help you here.

9. Do you guys think it's WG that's causing all these DCs? I think it is, bcs there's a ****load of people doing it and the server can't handle it.
    No, probably not.... Wintergrasp has been tested and launched on lordaeron for a while already.
    More likely are things like RDF, Ulduar, ToGC, etc. etc. etc. that has not been mass tested on lordaeron. Anyway, it is pure speculation to say what is causing the crashes. There probably will be fixes applied soon :)

10. No, probably not.... Wintergrasp has been tested and launched on lordaeron for a while already.
    More likely are things like RDF, Ulduar, ToGC, etc. etc. etc. that has not been mass tested on lordaeron. Anyway, it is pure speculation to say what is causing the crashes. There probably will be fixes applied soon :)
    It's tryhards going for outdated titles and storming through Ulduar in 277 gear is what's crashing the server I'd say.

11. No, probably not.... Wintergrasp has been tested and launched on lordaeron for a while already.
    Yeah i know it's been tested on Lord, but i'm not sure if they had as many players doing it (although i'm not sure). The first crash was exactly 1 min after the first WG started, the server was just fine the past hour before that. The first WG was pretty big, like 100v100, i think, so it must've caused a lot of stress on the server, probably combined with all the people doing instances and testing the content out.

12. In few days when all gets polished we will have less and less crashes i think.

13. Yeah i know it's been tested on Lord, but i'm not sure if they had as many players doing it (although i'm not sure). The first crash was exactly 1 min after the first WG started, the server was just fine the past hour before that. The first WG was pretty big, like 100v100, i think, so it must've caused a lot of stress on the server, probably combined with all the people doing instances and testing the content out.
    I almost can't believe it... with lordaeron having 10k people online :D anyway, crashes will get fixed eventually.

14. I almost can't believe it... with lordaeron having 10k people online :D anyway, crashes will get fixed eventually.
    Believe me, Lord players are much more PvE oriented. Although i'm not sure what the state of pvp is there since i stopped playing there. And i think there's still a lot of people leveling there.

First 123 Last