1. 1st wintergrasp battle on Warmane, Deathwing

Before I say anything else, I want to personally thank every participant in this amazing battle.
    Especially my guildies that joined our 25 man premade for this event.
    <Ohdo> premade pretty much annihilated every single Alliance guild in Wintergrasp and easily won the battle.
    I saw Valar Morghulis, Carpe Noctem, The Blood Oath and Encore getting rekt and running away from our amazing premade.

Hail <Ohdo>.

2. Wintergrasph battle started 2min before servers went off so how did you winn that battle ?

3. They were that good. I watched his stream.

4. hahahahhahaha ohdo :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD akakakakak POS gears powa

5. Wintergrasph battle started 2min before servers went off so how did you winn that battle ?
    What are you saying? I had no crash, we were farming the Alliance pretty easily.
    Please come again, we are still there humiliating your top PvP guilds.

6. lol this guy is hopless along with his bis guild :))
    server has 10 min uptime and 30 min downtime... since they "finished" the update today, but you can play on it and actually win wsg, damn ohdo, can I join?? :)))))))
    Edited: March 23, 2016

7. Hail! <Ohdo> .May the blood of the Alliance serve us as moisturizer for ever.

8. lol this guy is hopless along with his bis guild :))
    server has 10 min uptime and 30 min downtime... since they "finished" the update today, but you can play on it and actually win wsg, damn ohdo, can I join?? :)))))))
    Another frustrated Alliance member trying to say that <Ohdo> did not dominate the Alliance.
    Hail <Ohdo>, the best PvP guild on this realm.

9. this **** is so ****ing fat, that i cant believe how anyone not-brainded can fail into this

10. My biggest issue with Ohdo is their spam invites to every tom dick and harry who is guildless. It is really freaking annoying. Try talking to me before sending me a guild invite.

11. All hail mighty Ohdo! LOK'TAR OGAR!

12. i beat Odho players easy

i guess only 2% of the guild knows how to play

13. Ohdo stop faking first winn becosue to now noone did winn Wgs but your trying to promote your guild with faking this **** thinkign your guild will get reputation rofl :) and ironic is that you got alredy belivers :) Like Justin Beaver beliebers. :) got some :P

14. i beat Odho players easy

i guess only 2% of the guild knows how to play
    Bold yet untrue statement.
    1 <Ohdo> player is as good as 3 non <Ohdo> players.
    This is a well known fact that simply cannot be denied, only proven as we continuously destroy Alliance premades.

To the other guy, I will link the achievement as soon as the server is back up.
    And <Ohdo> doesn't need reputation, it is the best guild on this realm and every brained player knows it and admits it.

15. Bold yet untrue statement.
    1 <Ohdo> player is as good as 3 non <Ohdo> players.
    This is a well known fact that simply cannot be denied, only proven as we continuously destroy Alliance premades.

To the other guy, I will link the achievement as soon as the server is back up.
    And <Ohdo> doesn't need reputation, it is the best guild on this realm and every brained player knows it and admits it.
    You must be a troll i wont replay anymore i think your a troll yea im 100% sure :)

ps: first time i hear of that guild is today on this forum and im 7y here :)

123 Last