1. Lolmorne

With the new core on Deathwing will the shadowmorne quest work now ?

2. [Admin]Proterean: To clear out the confusion, Shadowmourne quest chain is indeed working and available in it's entirety.

3. hmm. im not angry at this or dont take it the wrong way but first u put icc/rs items in vp shop and now sm can be obtained through quest which i think is easier than LK hc drop drop rate. I hope you guys are doing what is best for the server and to get more donations to keep it running.

4. hmm. im not angry at this or dont take it the wrong way but first u put icc/rs items in vp shop and now sm can be obtained through quest which i think is easier than LK hc drop drop rate. I hope you guys are doing what is best for the server and to get more donations to keep it running.
    how exactly is having the quest working going to get them more donations?

5. how exactly is having the quest working going to get them more donations?
    Do you think you can get shadowmourne for few days or 2-3 month ? you are really wrong 1 shadowmourne farm take really long because you need tons of shards and not every time drop shards

6. [Admin]Proterean: To clear out the confusion, Shadowmourne quest chain is indeed working and available in it's entirety.
    If this true I hope it's not exploitable are else every hacker and cheater will have that swag axe anyway I want the Ulduar mace quest to work.

7. It takes between 3-4 months depending on how lucky you are with the shard drops.

8. shadowfrost shard drops from 25n too. It's the time to join Big PvE guilds and collect ur dkps

9. Even then older members will be with priorities. Not to mention the part with the first bite. You'd get it faster selling gold for Coins on the trading market, rather than the quest itself.

10. Even then older members will be with priorities. Not to mention the part with the first bite. You'd get it faster selling gold for Coins on the trading market, rather than the quest itself.
    I hated that after the moltdown our guild officers made a rule that made a rule that didn't exist before guild officers have higher priority over gear so the rest of us regular non-officers had to wait for officers to get geared then we could get geared.

11. Shadowmourne quest works?

Just as the topic says, is Shadowmourne quest working now as the new core was added to Deathwing or shall i start plannig on robbing some bank so i can donate?

12. Try to check topics created 1h ago

13. I hated that after the moltdown our guild officers made a rule that made a rule that didn't exist before guild officers have higher priority over gear so the rest of us regular non-officers had to wait for officers to get geared then we could get geared.
    LOL every guild is like that. Just that most of them secretly give officers and friends tons of dkp so they can buy anything they want.

14. Do you think you can get shadowmourne for few days or 2-3 month ? you are really wrong 1 shadowmourne farm take really long because you need tons of shards and not every time drop shards
    regardless of how long it takes to get, there won't be any more donations simply because the quest is available. if anything they'll be less.

12 Last