1. "Wintergrasp Battle - fully scripted and available"

Awesome

"Blackwing Lair - fully scripted and available"

Awesome

"Karazhan - fully scripted and available"

Awesome, but does that mean the Chess event is now scripted like it should and the dragon boss shows the beams for the portals?

"Molten Core - fully scripted and available"

Full clear available now?

"Scholomance - fully scripted and available"

Awesome

"Zul'Gurub - fully scripted and available"

So Panther boss works now?

Appart from these, Congratulation and thank you for all the work done to fix these. I'm a sucker for the older content and before now was annoying I couldn't finish most of them, but thank you for fixing them.

2. Keep in mind that all bug reports should be posted in the bug tracker, not in this thread.

3. Spoiler: Show
    "Wintergrasp Battle - fully scripted and available"

Awesome

"Blackwing Lair - fully scripted and available"

Awesome

"Karazhan - fully scripted and available"

Awesome, but does that mean the Chess event is now scripted like it should and the dragon boss shows the beams for the portals?

"Molten Core - fully scripted and available"

Full clear available now?

"Scholomance - fully scripted and available"

Awesome

"Zul'Gurub - fully scripted and available"

So Panther boss works now?

Appart from these, Congratulation and thank you for all the work done to fix these. I'm a sucker for the older content and before now was annoying I couldn't finish most of them, but thank you for fixing them.

The answer to all the questions in your post, is yes. Fully scripted and available means every little thing in the instance is fixed. From the RP events, mechanics to rewards and overall things that make content what it truly is.

4. If you're able to do this why are you not able to implement the 'Lordaeron Core' into MoP / Cata servers and then work on the dungeons above that, so we can actually have fully working wotlk and before scripts?

5. If you're able to do this why are you not able to implement the 'Lordaeron Core' into MoP / Cata servers and then work on the dungeons above that, so we can actually have fully working wotlk and before scripts?
    That is our goal. We're afraid a simply copy/paste is not possible to do. Even in case with same expansion, as you can see, it's not very easy to just replace the content.

We plan to use the content from Lordaeron and port it to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria realms. However, as this is not simple, it will take time but it's what we want to do and what we're working on. Neltharion should receive some of that work soon.

6. Loremaster achievement can be completed now? especially "Icecrown the end goal" before it was impossible to make more than 75 quests.
    and if will be available first realm archievements for ulduar?

7. Loremaster achievement can be completed now? especially "Icecrown the end goal" before it was impossible to make more than 75 quests.
    and if will be available first realm archievements for ulduar?
    Yes and yes.

What about MoP please? We're suffering from the lack of content and the number of bugs.

- Please port the old content raid/dungeons from Wotlk servers to MoP.
    - Please fix some professions problems : I got the very rare Schematic of "Sky Golem", but it disappeared when used it, I got the very rare Schematic of "Hardened Magnificent Hide" it disappeared too when I clicked on it to learn it... This is really really bad and frustrating.

Please talk to us, and tell us what's going on.
    It is being worked on, no time estimates. As for profession issues, report them on the BugTracker. This thread is no place to report bugs.

8. Congratulations, impressive work, but what have you done for Cataclysm? 5 or 6 bug fixes after for like 2 years of waiting...

9. Will icc be like retail where you could switch difficutly during the run and u had max 50 wipes for 25 hc?

10. so happy for wotlk... now do the same with cataclysm :)

11. I am missing 3 dungeons.... FoS, PoS, HoR.... Are those fixed aswell? :)

12. I've been checking the wotlk bugtracker Class / pvp buggs and was amazed to see such a big amount of buggs , could say more then on the old core and more serious ones. I remember most of this bugs from my previous servers that had this core, what I would like to know is "are they fixable?" At this point I don't feel like playing any of my classes due to the amount of buggs that affect pvp. I tought by now most of the more important spell will be fixed, but I gues warmane focuses more on pve.

13. I am missing 3 dungeons.... FoS, PoS, HoR.... Are those fixed aswell? :)
    Fully scripted and available, added to the main post.

Since the bugtracker aint working (http://bugtracker.warmane.com/) I'll just tell you that the insect-event before PP which opens the door isn't working. So we can't enter to PP. (And yes we have opened the vaults)
    http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

It seems like an individual issue, we'll look into it.
    Edited: March 23, 2016

14. http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

It seems like an individual issue, we'll look into it.
    Oh! Then change the url path in this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....gtracker-Guide ;)

Ty for answer.

15. btw what about classes is they get fixed or they buged cuz paladins is diff now ... and paladins deal lower dps and damage now

First 1234 ... Last