1. btw what about classes is they get fixed or they buged cuz paladins is diff now ... and paladins deal lower dps and damage now
    Overall state is much better, especially in terms of PvP.

2. btw what about classes is they get fixed or they buged cuz paladins is diff now ... and paladins deal lower dps and damage now
    It's called "fixing". And DPS = Damage - You don't need to repeat yourself. The only difference is that DPS means Damage Per Second.

I'm curious to see this implemented in Ragnaros. Really curious...

3. how about fixes whit classes? did you do some thing ther?

4. how about fixes whit classes? did you do some thing ther?
    Several class issues were resolved. The passive anti-cheat, dynamic MMR from Blackrock, class fixes, new arena and overall better state of PvP due to introduction of new formulas and corrections to spells, damage values and such should bring joy to any PvPer. No more complaints about resilience as it's 100% completely properly implemented. (It was before as well on the old core but due other things, players would still think it's broken).

Updated the main post to reflect this reply. Also, the MMR system should be live on both Lordaeron and the newly updated realms.

5. Do battlegrounds work, and all achievements, no mention of that? SOTA cannons, and stuff like that? Bugtracker has no mention of such things, so it is eihter not worked on, or it worked already on new core.

6. To make it clear... REPORT BUGS ON BUG TRACKER, not here. This is not the place to say "Hi this quest doesn't work, please fix". Also you should say "Thank you for doing these things for realms so we can enjoy playing" not the usual thing with crying.

7. how can you say state is much better in terms of pvp when many classes are not even playable because of the curent bugs? How can you play warlock if your pet has 0 resiliance and 0 benefits from player stats, how can you play rogue if you get hit by all pets in cos, how can you play feral if you get stuck from bad spell interaction or fall trough textures when charging not to mention dmg bug and clearcasting bug and more.

8. Also, the MMR system should be live on both Lordaeron and the newly updated realms.
    Pretty sure it's not live on Lordaeron atleast. Tested it about 20 minutes ago and this was the result.

9. Pretty sure it's not live on Lordaeron atleast. Tested it about 20 minutes ago and this was the result.

+1 We are also sitting 10 min in que at 2400 mmr

10. +1 We are also sitting 10 min in que at 2400 mmr
    i can confirm also, the mmr system is not enabled on lordareon.

11. hello guys, thanks for all the efforts. I just wonder how can I post in bugtracker? I dont have a char on lordaeron but Im having some issues with my arms warrior after the new core

12. Would be nice if the mmr-system would be working. At the moment arena rankings are worthless (endless +1 grinder).

The overall pvp system in terms of gear sucks in s5, since players need 1,6k rating for their first rating related item. It might be blizzlike, but when it was blizzlike players started new arenateams at 1500 rating.

One thing aside of the bugs: please remember to remove the arenapoints at the start of the 6th season, or it will be even more violated than the first season.

13. Will you continue to fix quests that r still bugged?

14. Does malygos must die is it working ?

15. Some guys said that there is a bug with the hunter pets, if you change spec from bm to mm, you may loose some pets, the rare ones mostly. Is this true?

Ps: awesome job with the new core. You guys did an excellent work. Keep it up like this.

First 12345 ... Last