1. off topic but: you finally changed your picture! I did like the old one and i know it had emotional value... but the molten logo was not really fancy for it :p

anyway, can we expect feedback thread for dungeons like greendev had?
    This one has emotional value too, I pay attention to what's shown on my profile as I show it to other people every day.

Some things are wrong like transmute titanium cooldown. It isn't a bug, just is wrong. When this transmute be introduced it had cooldown, but after patch 3.3 the cooldown was removed
    This has been fixed and all issues regarding profession cooldowns will be resolved tomorrow.

I don't know if this has been asked, but with the new fixes and the script, is Quel'Delar (Bettered Hilt Quest) bugged? I mean, in the Sunwell when you have to purificate Quel'Delar you can't get the item to complete quest.
    Please, answer me if I'm in the right topic to post this :)
    Has been completely fixed, will be applied tomorrow. A temporary fix for now is to simply leave the raid while inside the Sunwell instance and then take the item.

2. [ .. ]

This has been fixed and all issues regarding profession cooldowns will be resolved tomorrow.

[ .. ]
    This includes the tailoring elemental cloths (Spellweave, Mooncloth, Ebonweave) requiring a specific location, right? (It was removed in 3.3 as well)

3. the noble will be enabled or not working?

4. This includes the tailoring elemental cloths (Spellweave, Mooncloth, Ebonweave) requiring a specific location, right? (It was removed in 3.3 as well)
    Yes.

the noble will be enabled or not working?
    The official date is 2016-03-28_10-00-00

5. The official date is 2016-03-28_10-00-00[/QUOTE]

Where to keep track on updates about world events like this, on forums? Where to check official dates like this?

6. The official date is 2016-03-28_10-00-00
    Where to keep track on updates about world events like this, on forums? Where to check official dates like this?

The calendar usually shows correct information, in this case it was a bit early. The date and time was taken directly from the database.
    Edited: March 27, 2016

7. I've just been deleting posts, but it doesn't looks like it will be enough.

Let's make it clear: this is an announcement thread about the core upgrade. This isn't a place to talk, report or complain about bugs. This isn't a place to ask about future or unrelated features. This isn't a place to whine about other expansions. This thread is, again, only about informing the community about the core upgrade and nothing else. We have the Bug Tracker for bugs, a section for Support if you're finding something different or odd and aren't sure if it's you, we have Community Managers you can PM with questions unrelated to the core upgrade.

8. Overall the new core improved the game .

9. Should we expect some info on what was fixed this morning?

10. Where i can see what change/fix in character class ?
    For ex : Fix bonus set for mage , warr tank work ? I remember after crash, whit my mage ( biss gear ) in burst i do 55-60 k DPS . Atm can't more ath 30k DPS . Try to fix that ?

11. Mb they already fixed it and you just dont know your class and spec?!
    Also for the ppl who were asking for the Amani War Bear - this is only for TBC only achievment ... you can no longer get it on WotLK ... just as some of the Moderator said about the GoA/ToA quest chain being only for 1 time per realm when they were released!

Dont asume that something is bugged with your class/spec just couz it deals less dmg than before ... a lot of specs were bugged before the core update and were dealing insane amount of DMG (aka Demo warlocks, FDK, ******ins, ToTW Mages).

Now is the Era of the decant playing Assassination Rogue, FFB Mages and UDK) ... good luck to all!

And "Awesome work" to the Dev staff!

12. Trial of the champion should be temporarily removed from this list, untill the bug that prevents groups from completing it has been fixed. (talking about the argent confessor boss)

13. @Staff, are there any plans to release proper /who on Deathwing and Ragnaros? Currently /who only shows 50 people and not the amount of players online!

First ... 56789 Last