1. Shadowmourne Chain quest and Val'anyr will work ? :D

2. Shadowmourne Chain quest and Val'anyr will work ? :D
    Just read first post:
    [*] Legendary quest chains pertaining to Shadowmourne and Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings are fully scripted and are scheduled be fully released alongside in depth logging systems that are put in place against exploits.

3. drop chance is 90% not 100% but you are probably right about not being as it should

4. So, since I already found some bugs in this new core and some possible exploits... (Apparently the new core doesn't fix everything. What a surprise!)

Where can I send this? Bugtracker?
    New core has as many fixes as Lordaeron has, we never stated that it would fix everything.
    You can report them into the Bugtracker (with a character > level 10 on Lordaeron). It will be soon available for characters in Deathwing and Ragnaros realms.

5. New core has as many fixes as Lordaeron has, we never stated that it would fix everything.
    You can report them into the Bugtracker (with a character > level 10 on Lordaeron). It will be soon available for characters in Deathwing and Ragnaros realms.
    Thank you for the reply, Zelta.
    Sorry but I can't be bothered making a toon in Lordaeron, leveling it, just to report a bug. Not happening, at all. Whenever the option to report in Deathwing and Ragnaros opens, I'll bother. Until then: That's a big No, No.

6. Did you guys actually thinked about the new realm name anyway? Will there will be Pool for Name choose?

7. Thank you for the reply, Zelta.
    Sorry but I can't be bothered making a toon in Lordaeron, leveling it, just to report a bug. Not happening, at all. Whenever the option to report in Deathwing and Ragnaros opens, I'll bother. Until then: That's a big No, No.
    Quoting this, if one finds a bug on Deathwing right now, can he report it in a valid way? Should we report it under the WotLK section, since it's the same core?

8. And by the way, good job, guys! Proterean, you're a beast with how you communicate everything smoothly, the Warmane team are also doing a great job - two months ago when someone asked me when the core port would be done, I'd answer "maybe in the summer or even autumn"... and here we are now.

9. Is new realm for DW and Ragna still in plan? We were all very happy for it.

10. @Proterean I've been enjoying my time on the new core and in a 25 heroic ICC raid today a shadowfrost shard droped but nobody could receive it in their inventory. My question is if warmane has implemented the legendary quests fully or are you planning to in the near future?

11. Any information about server merge (Deathwing/Ragnaros)?

12. Will there be a feedback thread for dungeond and raids?
    Just like Green_Dev used to do on cataclysm for all dungeons and raids? :)
    Got a few reports made up yesterday. most of them small issues, but also a big one in FoS.

Another question.... this damage, is it normal? I remember tanking RDF hc on retail as a DK noob and that wasn't so hard :o Talking mainly about trash damage, bosses seem perfect.

13. @Proterean I've been enjoying my time on the new core and in a 25 heroic ICC raid today a shadowfrost shard droped but nobody could receive it in their inventory. My question is if warmane has implemented the legendary quests fully or are you planning to in the near future?
    We also had one drop yesterday with the same deal, however I'm thinking you need to be on that part of the quest chain to collect them. It wouldn't be too fair if they could be farmed ahead of time.

14. We also had one drop yesterday with the same deal, however I'm thinking you need to be on that part of the quest chain to collect them. It wouldn't be too fair if they could be farmed ahead of time.
    You may be right. Time will tell I suppose.

15. WG is crashing the server ppl, stop bothering the staff, they know and they are working on fixing the issue, instability is only normal after this big update, give it a week and everything will be fine :)

First ... 34567 ... Last