1. so after this update are u gonna do merging soon or u will just get back option to switch realm???

2. so after this update are u gonna do merging soon or u will just get back option to switch realm???

we are all waiting for the merge since 3 months now ..

3. we are all waiting for the merge since 3 months now ..
    a rough estimate by a staff member about a week or so ago was around a month, so that brings it around the beginning of may

4. I said it couple of times, after arena season ends , new realm will emerge, they cant merge/change/remove realms while arena season is still up, kappa

5. What's going on with the merger, can we hear something about that from a Mod pls.

6. What's going on with the merger, can we hear something about that from a Mod pls.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....6935&p=2655095

7. idk why they want high popolation this will just be the end of warmane , blizzard will care
    *facepalm*
    The current population is not even that high, we used to have over 30k players before MoP realms.

8. "WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE
    April 20, 2016
    Deathwing, Lordaeron and Ragnaros have been updated today with latest changes."

"WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE
    April 11, 2016
    Deathwing, Ragnaros and Lordaeron have been updated with latest changes."

when are we ever going to see the changes?? are there any threads where the changes are posted?

9. Yea, wondering what are the changes ?! +1

10. Curious about the changes too ^
    As far as I've seen; the changes did break several mechanics in Ulduar.
    RS is still broken as hell.
    Sindragosa applies Unchained Magic to 15 different players in a 25 Men raid.

So far so good. When I thought Ulduar was "decent" they managed to break it - That's what you get for using bad testing guilds.

11. Mobs that you killed are still lootable with an empty corpse thus prevents you mob herbalism and possibly skinning(didn't test skinning).

12. Wait i cantt understand its says Lordaeron core is that Lordaeron realm or only Deathwing and Ragnaros? Coz i cant see any changes on Lordaeron.

13. I agree. Apart from PP and LK encounters, the current core is way inferior compared to the old one. Most of the encounters are bugged af, adds are plain annoying, every now and then your ID gets wasted due to "we cannot help you here" bugs etc.

Slowly I really wish we'd get the old core back....

/rant off

First ... 6789 Last