1. "WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE
    April 20, 2016
    Deathwing, Lordaeron and Ragnaros have been updated today with latest changes."

"WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE
    April 11, 2016
    Deathwing, Ragnaros and Lordaeron have been updated with latest changes."

when are we ever going to see the changes?? are there any threads where the changes are posted?
    u cant see the changes because there are no changes to be seen........

2. Ok, I know this post says the new content has been ported, but if so... why is so much of Northrend with broken quest? Sons of Hodir in particular is heavily missing content. Still getting instance closed messages on instances that should be open and working correctly by the news reports. Halls Of Stone for example. And the Halls Of Lightening have a ridiculously low item drop rate now. Even for grey items like Relic Of Ulduar. The entire instance turned out 2 relics. I have had no sleep, forgive me if I come across aggravated for I am not, I am more or less just asking whats actually being implemented and changed?

3. On Lordaeron Sunwell was fully scripted ?

4. May 2, 2016  
    And of course no answer. I would just like to know what has actually been ported/fixed other than the Timeless Isle. It seems to be the only real difference and it isnt fun because of the PvP aspect, somehow Alliance members are ganking other Alliance members. you cant take two steps or do anything there without you corpse being spawn camped. It was absolutely miserable. So how about the Classic _WoTLK dungeons you got fixed. why not just port them over for those of us who enjoy playing the game and not just running around getting honor points from honorless killings?

5. May 21, 2016  
    Greetings - Before I list my problems I really do wish to offer my respect and thanks for all the work done to create a better realm with so much increase in scripted content. Kudos!

That said I have several problems with the merge to Icecrown.
    1) I know it isn't completed yet but so far several characters of mine are apparently in limbo, not yet showing up in Icecrown and ofc DW is gone. Will all finally be transferred?

2) My warrior, Izzatso, has shown up but Shadowmourne is missing. Will I get it eventually or properly compensated for the coins I spent?
    3) 2 of my DW characters had KingSlayer asnd now do not. What's the deal?
    3) All of my DW characters (8) had Cold Weather Flying but so far none have in the merge. What is the plan?
    4) Numerous Portable Holes have been replaced by Pumpkin bags? WTF?
    5) All of my characters so far have lost all First Aid achievments. All had Heavy Frostweave and now all have just Linen? What gives?
    6) All Icecrown characters can no longer sele t individual profiles for addons. It has become all Global ie: any setting applies to all on that account in Icecrown realm. Will this be fixed soon?

Naturally I am most concerned about what cost me the most, namely Shadowmourne. I bought it while on Molten and though I had enough qualifying discounts o make it less than top price it was still (understandably) very expensive. How will this be rectified since I have neither it nor a refund on my coins?

6. May 25, 2016  
    Greetings - Before I list my problems I really do wish to offer my respect and thanks for all the work done to create a better realm with so much increase in scripted content. Kudos!

That said I have several problems with the merge to Icecrown.
    1) I know it isn't completed yet but so far several characters of mine are apparently in limbo, not yet showing up in Icecrown and ofc DW is gone. Will all finally be transferred?

2) My warrior, Izzatso, has shown up but Shadowmourne is missing. Will I get it eventually or properly compensated for the coins I spent?
    3) 2 of my DW characters had KingSlayer asnd now do not. What's the deal?
    3) All of my DW characters (8) had Cold Weather Flying but so far none have in the merge. What is the plan?
    4) Numerous Portable Holes have been replaced by Pumpkin bags? WTF?
    5) All of my characters so far have lost all First Aid achievments. All had Heavy Frostweave and now all have just Linen? What gives?
    6) All Icecrown characters can no longer sele t individual profiles for addons. It has become all Global ie: any setting applies to all on that account in Icecrown realm. Will this be fixed soon?

Naturally I am most concerned about what cost me the most, namely Shadowmourne. I bought it while on Molten and though I had enough qualifying discounts o make it less than top price it was still (understandably) very expensive. How will this be rectified since I have neither it nor a refund on my coins?
    You seem to be the only person on the server with this problem. My entire guild hasn't had 1 person with even 1 problem.

7. May 25, 2016  
    The Ruby Sanctum - fully scripted and available
    Icecrown Citadel - fully scripted and available

First ... 789