1. what i can say about update :D crash non stop , mobs dealing 12k dmg too 6k tank , healer cant heal that about then 2 mobs in icc normal rape all mambers with 13k frost ball dmg :D , sorry but u sucks and this update is total fail

2. I will try to translate one sec.I think the last two guys tried to say mobs are doing too much damage in some raid. That's my guess, because google translate told me to go fk myself when I pasted what they said in it.

3. Deathwing and Ragnaros are fusing? So what will the rate be on the new server?

4. Overall state is much better, especially in terms of PvP.
    will there be realm transfers now between Lordaeron > Deathwing or viceversa ?

5. One thing I noticed is that fury warrior is a bit stringer in terms of damage out but my observation comes doing 5 man HC and Blackwing Lair last night.

6. Preliminary testing yields that mobs in regular (heroic) dungeons are doing proper damage and mechanics are working as intended. Cool!
    Icecrown dungeons (fos, pos, hor) bosses do a ridiculous amount of damage, upwards of 10k, even in normal. I don't even want to try heroic. I've seen a few reports of icc trash destroying entire raids, even with the least minimal pull. There's no way this is intended damage.

7. Why do you get the Emblem of herosim at pos and not triumph ?
    The damage scale at pos hc is now incredible high is that normal ?
    The Battered Hillt questline is bugged can you fix it ?

8. So, since I already found some bugs in this new core and some possible exploits... (Apparently the new core doesn't fix everything. What a surprise!)

Where can I send this? Bugtracker?

9. Just wondering if amani war bear timed reward is fixed because we did it today and we got only some random cloak where the mount is supposed to be 100% drop chance

10. a wow vacation for all why not, what else there is to say, this core should ve taken more fixing before applyed to new realms ..obviosly many are not happy with how it is.

11. Preliminary testing yields that mobs in regular (heroic) dungeons are doing proper damage and mechanics are working as intended. Cool!
    Icecrown dungeons (fos, pos, hor) bosses do a ridiculous amount of damage, upwards of 10k, even in normal. I don't even want to try heroic. I've seen a few reports of icc trash destroying entire raids, even with the least minimal pull. There's no way this is intended damage.
    I did pos on heroic mode last night, as I was queued in rdfhc. Well, im a 5k healer but the rest of the group was close and above 6k gearscore. The tank hp was at 54k. The mobs hit as hard as the bosses do. The script is good, every boss does its thing. But holy **** I had no idea a 54k tank could die in 3 seconds after pulling some mobs.The damage they do is damn huge.Needless to say, I had alot of fun doing it. Its more challenging and more fun.

First ... 23456 ... Last