1. We did icc 25n pug run today and we couldnt pass Dbs as the door behind him didnt opened. Some said its bugged, some said its not scripted from that point on. Any feedback would be welcomed. Dw server.

2. Also, the MMR system should be live on both Lordaeron and the newly updated realms.
    It still isn't live on Lordaeron.

3. It still isn't live on Lordaeron.
    We're aware, it was disabled temporarily and intentionally. Crashes are all results from complications caused by characters that were from the old core. For example, some characters were located in areas that the new core does not comprehend as maps and such. Same thing with pets, slots were different. In other words, a lot of issues we couldn't foresee.

It's impossible to see this happen until it happens. However, we're on top of it and resolving everything in a really fast manner, we have people monitoring the realms all the time and fixing things as they come in.

4. We're aware, it was disabled temporarily and intentionally. Crashes are all results from complications caused by characters that were from the old core. For example, some characters were located in areas that the new core does not comprehend as maps and such. Same thing with pets, slots were different. In other words, a lot of issues we couldn't foresee.

It's impossible to see this happen until it happens. However, we're on top of it and resolving everything in a really fast manner, we have people monitoring the realms all the time and fixing things as they come in.
    On a serious note now;

RS is bugged as hell. I don't know what kind of job the guilds that tested this were asked to but holy molly this is ridiculous.
    Then again, I'll say it again, I won't be bothered to report the bugs through a Lordaeron character 'cause I don't have the time to level a toon to report bugs. So, with this said, I'll be glad to report this bugs whenever the ticket system opens for Ragnaros.

5. Has the Sons of hodir quest line changed? It used to be that we could get a drop (slag metal) from the storm giants and do a short quest to get to exalted. Has that been disabled? I ask because I just went to do it on one of my toons and the item wouldnt drop from any of the giants.
    Thanks by the way, the new core is great! Mobs and bosses do a lot more damage and with everything implemented, dungeons have become fun again :D

6. Some things are wrong like transmute titanium cooldown. It isn't a bug, just is wrong. When this transmute be introduced it had cooldown, but after patch 3.3 the cooldown was removed

7. On a serious note now;

RS is bugged as hell. I don't know what kind of job the guilds that tested this were asked to but holy molly this is ridiculous.
    Then again, I'll say it again, I won't be bothered to report the bugs through a Lordaeron character 'cause I don't have the time to level a toon to report bugs. So, with this said, I'll be glad to report this bugs whenever the ticket system opens for Ragnaros.
    The BugTracker reporting was appropriately changed to include both Deathwing and Ragnaros realms shortly before you made your first complaint in this thread. Feel free to report the issues now, our team will have a look at it and then of course process it.

8. The BugTracker reporting was appropriately changed to include both Deathwing and Ragnaros realms shortly before you made your first complaint in this thread. Feel free to report the issues now, our team will have a look at it and then of course process it.
    Can we please know if Armory is getting back up soon, cannot track Ladder at all. And Season end is approaching.

9. The BugTracker reporting was appropriately changed to include both Deathwing and Ragnaros realms shortly before you made your first complaint in this thread. Feel free to report the issues now, our team will have a look at it and then of course process it.
    Good to know. Already submitted the bug report for RS will eventually post the other ones later on.
    If they eventually need more information will they ask for it? I'm asking this to make sure if I should follow the report I need or if I can just turn my attention somewhere else.

10. Can we please know if Armory is getting back up soon, cannot track Ladder at all. And Season end is approaching.
    Lordaeron armory is up in just a bit of time, Deathwing and Ragnaros armories will follow shortly.

Good to know. Already submitted the bug report for RS will eventually post the other ones later on.
    If they eventually need more information will they ask for it? I'm asking this to make sure if I should follow the report I need or if I can just turn my attention somewhere else.
    We will if we need to, we know how to look out for things on our own as well. We're on top of it. Looking forward to checking out the other ones as well from you.
    Edited: March 26, 2016 Reason: Formatting.

11. Lordaeron armory is up in just a bit of time, Deathwing and Ragnaros armories will follow shortly.

We will if we need to, we know how to look out for things on our own as well. We're on top of it. Looking forward to checking out the other ones as well from you.
    off topic but: you finally changed your picture! I did like the old one and i know it had emotional value... but the molten logo was not really fancy for it :p

anyway, can we expect feedback thread for dungeons like greendev had?

12. We will if we need to, we know how to look out for things on our own as well. We're on top of it. Looking forward to checking out the other ones as well from you.
    Fair enough. I will present screenshots for the first report whenever I have the free time to do it.
    About the other reports - I'm seeing that some of them are already reported in the bug tracker so I'll check the rest before posting duplicates.

13. That new armory tho. super duper cool

14. I don't know if this has been asked, but with the new fixes and the script, is Quel'Delar (Bettered Hilt Quest) bugged? I mean, in the Sunwell when you have to purificate Quel'Delar you can't get the item to complete quest.
    Please, answer me if I'm in the right topic to post this :)

15. So when will these fixes be ported to the other Wotlk realms to 100%? When will it be complete, is what I'm trying to ask.

First ... 45678 ... Last