1. Sacred cleanse (hpal talent in pvp)

is this talent working correctly here?

2. Log on the PTR, create a paladin, spec into the talent, duel a warlock/ SP/ DK/ rogue/ boomkin. I could've done that in the time I posted this reply.

3. Two totally separate servers.. They do not use the same engine. Blackrock is far superior in terms of working class stuff.

4. Two totally separate servers.. They do not use the same engine. Blackrock is far superior in terms of working class stuff.
    Sense does not make you?!?!?!?!

5. as far as i could see the talent is working besides that if a debuff gets resisted, its still on the target, but with no effect

it often happens that players run around with debuffs like fear or hungering cold but still are in full control of their characters - because they got "half" resisted

im not sure if it happens with sacred cleansing only, but this talent is part of the problem most of the time

6. What i dont understand i remeber on retail,i had ever had no problems in arena versus holy paladin having this !I dont ever recall 1 spell being resisted (me being hit capped and spell pen capped).

7. What i dont understand i remeber on retail,i had ever had no problems in arena versus holy paladin having this !I dont ever recall 1 spell being resisted (me being hit capped and spell pen capped).
    Spellpen doesnt work against this talent since its not about resistances (the stat) and hit has no effect on resist-mechanics and "miss"-talents (note: sacred cleansing is not about miss) cant be countered by hit-rating. The talent is stupid rng but blizzlike.

8. and hit has no effect on resist-mechanics and "miss"-talents (note: sacred cleansing is not about miss) cant be countered by hit-rating.
    now link a proof

9. The proof is basic understanding of how the systems and stat mechanics within the game works.

10. Dah,after reading quite a bit,spells are counted as missess not resists.Hate that talent...Sometimes its like game breaking totally..

11. Sacred Cleansing works completely separate from miss and resist/spell pen mechanics.
    It doesnt matter if you are or are not hit/spell pen capped, if SC buff is up it will add 30% chance to resist particular debuff type spells, note that it doesnt reduce spells damage like regular resistances does but only gives a 30% chance to miss.
    This is good talent if you are facing enemy relying much on DoTs, or you can frequently dispel any kind of magic debuff, for example novas, roots, slows. Frost mages will cry because SC will be up very often and their main spells - frostbolt (it can be resisted by this talent only because FB gives magic debuff, spells like ice lance is not affected by SC), deep, poly etc. will resist often.

12. Sacred Cleansing works completely separate from miss and resist/spell pen mechanics.
    It doesnt matter if you are or are not hit/spell pen capped, if SC buff is up it will add 30% chance to resist particular debuff type spells, note that it doesnt reduce spells damage like regular resistances does but only gives a 30% chance to miss.
    This is good talent if you are facing enemy relying much on DoTs, or you can frequently dispel any kind of magic debuff, for example novas, roots, slows. Frost mages will cry because SC will be up very often and their main spells - frostbolt (it can be resisted by this talent only because FB gives magic debuff, spells like ice lance is not affected by SC), deep, poly etc. will resist often.
    Thanks for explaination.