1. Veteran returning, LF a guild.

Hey,

So how's the pvp scene on Lolwolf? I'm currently Horde side and wondering if there are any pvp guilds left? Played retail for a while but WoD is WoD, they ruined Balance druids.

Looking for a guild basically, or peeps that remember me from <Edge of Eternity>, whichever works.

Cheers!
    Ron

2. Did the topic on my alt acc. My actual account is this.

Ron

3. Hello!

I think the only EoE person I've seen in game was Cyclone, and he's Alliance and in The Kardashians (they are a PvP guild, mostly focused on arenas and some Rated BGs).

Other than that, some guilds that may be of interest to you...

Alliance:
    The Kardashians (as mentioned above)
    Verbally Violent (Not 100% PvP)
    The Underdogs (New PvP guild?)
    Cannabis Country Club (don't know how active they are anymore)

Horde:
    Hysteria (probably the best choice on Horde, I think they are close to what EoE was, but can't say with certainty)
    Relax Bro We Got This
    Blacklisted (do they still exist?)
    Imperial Mayhem (Don't think you want to join this one, don't give the image of being like EoE)

Just my thoughts of trying to help. I gave it my best and most honest shot. I think your best shot would be to just talk to all the guild leaders and see what impression they give you.

Good luck and hope you find a good fit! :)

4. Hey Ron - Hitman here.. i got some people together from the old stormstout and after days and we keep in touch here - i have both alliance and horde. On Alliance it's The Underdogs and on Horde it's Relax bro - if you are looking to get into rated both guilds will be active in this.

5. come to GODMODE, you wont regret it
    we do all kinds of stuff

6. come to GODMODE, you wont regret it
    we do all kinds of stuff
    You got dem stippers ?

7. May 16, 2016  
    Hey,

So how's the pvp scene on Lolwolf? I'm currently Horde side and wondering if there are any pvp guilds left? Played retail for a while but WoD is WoD, they ruined Balance druids.

Looking for a guild basically, or peeps that remember me from <Edge of Eternity>, whichever works.

Cheers!
    Ron
    what was your name backthen?
    You plan to stay for pve or pvp here ?
    horde or alliance side ?

8. May 25, 2016  
    Hey Ron, it's Chris (Mayhem). I'm on Alliance side, playing in Verbally Violent ever since EoE died, if you're thinking of playing Alliance, whisper me. :)