1. Seth, stop being an ***. He's just venting, and we're all pissed.

But yeah will probably take some time to fix, good time to do other things!
    Why are you "all pissed"?

Or do you expect maybe some magical force to fix it all up immediately? I don't get it.

2. All I'm trying to say is... Crash can be expected. I was also doing some dungeons (Utgarde Pinnacle, going for Champion of the Frozen Wastes) when the crash happened, and I'm not "pissed".

3. I managed to do a few previously bugged quests between server downs, and scripts.. they are beautiful. Mammoths exploding to pieces of meat, landmines working, titan's databank flying around while scanning temple... Damn, I need at least 10 mins more of stability, I want to see more fixes!
    Me too! Just did "Into The Wild Green Yonder", work like a charm. Looks like we are going to see more Loremasters around.

4. Me too! Just did "Into The Wild Green Yonder", work like a charm. Looks like we are going to see more Loremasters around.
    Sadly, this does mean we will also see more gankers.

5. Sadly, this does mean we will also see more gankers.
    Probably. But when i was doing "Into The Wild Green Yonder" there were maybe 3,4 horde players and maybe 3 alliance players around, also questing. There were no ganking around, I was surprised. Maybe people were waiting for this quest for a long time, that nobody cared about ganking. :)

6. Already done missing quests for the Storm peaks part of loremaster. At least now I know why we met Thorim as opponent in Ulduar.

7. Do the rare mobs respawn after each crash ?

iSullivan
    Hello Warmane,
    Is it possible to locate what is causing the crashes and disable it until it's fixed ?
    Thank you.
    Best Regards
    No ragerino

9. I couldn't complete a single dungeon between downtimes :D and I'm itching to redo every dungeon to see the changes, oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until we can get some stability

10. I tried to log in on 2 separate accounts, when I log in after exactly between 5-10 seconds I get you've been disconnected from the server. dunno whats the problem is it my end?something like addons?or other players have same issue?

11. nothing pvp related is different from old core, aside from "fixed" charge/intercept

First 12