1. Lack of Healers. (Horde side)

Where are all the healers? Everyone is DPS these days, global is all about healers. We even had to disband the party because we couldn't find a healer for 45 minutes.

2. No healers coz offspec is so expencive... and thx for disabled Dungeon finder u have to wait and spam many hours. Make offspec 1g and we have million healers.

3. I'm a healer but I can't go for HC cause everyone is judging by GS so I don't even bother replying to global anymore

4. All horde healres are crawling battlegrounds to carry their garbage dpsers, without stacking million healers they are rarely win.
    Each game horde is topping healing done metters 3x more.
    Edited: March 24, 2016

5. actually ive noticed horde lately have been crushing allys in bgs, atleast i have 20k honor under 45mins

6. Im in the middle of leveling a resto shaman atm but I honestly can not slog through another 50 levels of leveling with out some kind of exp bonus. Heirlooms need to be put into this game asap cause right now its just too damn long leveling an alt.

7. there are tons of healers ^^
    many only do daily hc each day and guild runs tho

8. I'm a healer but I can't go for HC cause everyone is judging by GS so I don't even bother replying to global anymore
    this. exactly this is why RDF should be enabled cuz finding a group is awfull. GS over Brains in global

9. guys dunno why you complain , you have mains and you got guildies friends lvl 80 = you can boost your alts and level them in 1 day to 60 max... its not illegal or anything so stop whine . Problem is only for new players

guildies of mine boost their alts 1-60 in 6-7 hoursMAX there are also ways to boost after 60-80 but it requires more people or certain classes/gear

10. I'm a healer but I can't go for HC cause everyone is judging by GS so I don't even bother replying to global anymore
    This is true. I usualy do dungeons and raids with my guild, but if I'm searching on global for people, I never ask for gs, and I don't have any problems making group.

11. guys dunno why you complain , you have mains and you got guildies friends lvl 80 = you can boost your alts and level them in 1 day to 60 max... its not illegal or anything so stop whine . Problem is only for new players

guildies of mine boost their alts 1-60 in 6-7 hoursMAX there are also ways to boost after 60-80 but it requires more people or certain classes/gear
    Quoting ! well doing 60 or at least 55 in 1 day is easy, but is not tagging bannable ?
    p.s. i think even tagging inside dungeons is bannable i heard, so i did not do it

12. Thank god he is talking about pve, cuz if he refered to pvp I would just laugh my *** off

13. guildies of mine boost their alts 1-60 in 6-7 hoursMAX there are also ways to boost after 60-80 but it requires more people or certain classes/gear
    Can you please enlighten my knowledge on this ? because boosting from 1 to 60 in 6-7 hours maximum takes tagging inside Dungeons .
    is not it bannable ? I am currently levelling my alt and wanted to do same but someone from my guild told me its bannable and i did not do it :-s

14. Can you please enlighten my knowledge on this ? because boosting from 1 to 60 in 6-7 hours maximum takes tagging inside Dungeons .
    is not it bannable ? I am currently levelling my alt and wanted to do same but someone from my guild told me its bannable and i did not do it :-s
    It's bannable if you do the tagging with skull level mobs. If you take your lvl35 alt into Scarlet Monastery (example), tag mobs with it and then kill them with your OP main, there is no problem as far as I know.

15. It's bannable if you do the tagging with skull level mobs. If you take your lvl35 alt into Scarlet Monastery (example), tag mobs with it and then kill them with your OP main, there is no problem as far as I know.
    That's what i mean to ask ^_^

12 Last