1. Let me make it easy for you.With raid buffs 8% haste your casting time is this:

Shadow Bolt
    1143 haste - 1.7 casting time
    1427 haste - 1.6 casting time
    1748 haste - 1.5 casting time you can reach that with DFO and few 12sp/10 haste gems with bis or close to bis gear
    2113 haste - 1.4 casting time

Soul Fire
    956 haste - 1.7 casting time
    1229 haste - 1.6 casting time
    1536 haste - 1.5 casting time
    1886 haste - 1.4 casting time

Optimal haste you aim is 1548/47.21% without DFO that way with raid haste buff of 8% you will cast:

Shadow Bolt for 1.6 sec
    Soul Fire with DECIMATION for 1.5 sec
    Incinerate with Molten Core for 1.3 sec
    Corruption will tick on every 2 sec or 12 sec uptime

This will make many demo locks to respec affli or hybrid..

2. Well, Hybrid Warlocks are set back by the Decimation fix just as much.

People became accustomed to Demonology being a competitive DPS spec all these years because of the Decimation bug, when it was never designed to be. Regardless of the fix, however, one Demo Warlock is going to remain mandatory in any organized 25-man raid.

3. Yes, I am sure that it is the right formula for wotlk. (it works for all spells btw)

The reason you saw 1s cast time was a bug (decimation lowered SF cast time more than it was supposed to), that was fixed with a new core.
    I'm not talking about warmane's old core, but other servers, where i played for first time wotlk and also cata. And in both expansion there was a cap of haste for soulfire at 1 sec (with bane and decimation).

Haste rating was the primary stat (after sp) to improve on lock demo/ibrid, Instead now is totally useless to improve it.
    Infact with this formulation and in hypothesis of 100%(impossible) haste rating the max reduction on soulfire cast is 1.20 sec.

Btw in theese days i spend a long time wathing offy's video of demo/hibrid lock and theyr time cast of soulfire were so so fast. And like i said, it doesent depend from base haste rating of lock.
    Edited: March 27, 2016

4. I'm not talking about warmane's old core, but other servers, where i played for first time wotlk and also cata. And in both expansion there was a cap of haste for soulfire at 1 sec (with bane and decimation).
    Well there's your problem. Don't use private servers as your basis.

5. Well there's your problem. Don't use private servers as your basis.
    Warmane isn't an official server like those servers, but it can work good exactly like them.

Btw if u ceck some offi's video of locks demo/hibrid, u can see what im saying here.

6. If you want to be top dps as warlock again make os affliction. The spec is working amazing now, and the output show it.
    Good and correct geared demo warlock should pull you in top 4-7 even now on 25h raids. Dont expect to go above fwarrs/mmhunters/mages/rouges/boomie unless they are bad. Which here cant happens everyone is playing hes class close to perfection;]/

7. If you want to be top dps as warlock again make os affliction. The spec is working amazing now, and the output show it.
    Good and correct geared demo warlock should pull you in top 4-7 even now on 25h raids. Dont expect to go above fwarrs/mmhunters/mages/rouges/boomie unless they are bad. Which here cant happens everyone is playing hes class close to perfection;]/
    It's not about what spec is better, just now SOULFIRE is an useless spell in any spec/rotation.
    Because it's completely unworth to cast, couse its 1.6 cast time (with cap haste of 50%) is very very long.
    Edited: March 27, 2016

8. Now you're just overreacting, seriously...

9. Now you're just overreacting, seriously...
    Yes probably :)

But try to stay at my place. I have only a warlock demo/hibrid and a warrior prote. And actually both, work really bad :D

10. Soulfire useless spell?! Are you kidding me ... last night on the 25N gearing run I did 16.4k DPS as Demo lock ... and to call 40k+ Soulfires useless is against all GODs! On the trash before BQL I did a bit over 140k dps as demo! Also with full procs I have near 8k SP (with full Spirit gear is over 8k), which is 800 bonus SP for all casaters (including you) ... plz tell me again Demo is useless! PLZ!

11. Soulfire useless spell?! Are you kidding me ... last night on the 25N gearing run I did 16.4k DPS as Demo lock ... and to call 40k+ Soulfires useless is against all GODs! On the trash before BQL I did a bit over 140k dps as demo! Also with full procs I have near 8k SP (with full Spirit gear is over 8k), which is 800 bonus SP for all casaters (including you) ... plz tell me again Demo is useless! PLZ!
    I tested it on hibrid lock, but honestly I didn't test demo lock.
    So maybe my opinion is trash about it.

Can i know your gs and stats (no buffed)?

12. suddenly all demmo lock realised that they should have full spirit offset, and sp+spirit gems nao. sounds like an orgasm for my ears ahahahah

13. Yes probably :)

But try to stay at my place. I have only a warlock demo/hibrid and a warrior prote. And actually both, work really bad :D
    None of them work bad. Both of them work NORMALLY. Accept it. A demonology warlock was never ever meant to be top DPS, just like retri palas aren't but they were on Molten before they got fixed. It's the same now. Just learn your class now - if you want to be a DPSer, then play affliction; if you still want to support your raid, then use a spirit + haste setup with full SP gemming, like you're supposed to.

This comes from a once-top Demo lock on Ragnaros.

14. suddenly all demmo lock realised that they should have full spirit offset, and sp+spirit gems nao. sounds like an orgasm for my ears ahahahah
    That moment when you imagine 2 ears during cum :S
    I'm a bad person, like horses. :(

15. Well lets see how good is to go full spirit off set 8 items, because you guys advertise this so good like its something else not just dust into peoples eyes. We have 5 items that are giving 68 spirit, 1 is giving 74 spirit, 1 90 spirit and 1 30 spirit. That makes total 534 spirit with kings will be 587 spirit, 59% of that is converter for warlock spell power 346 which make raid to receiving a game braking buff of 34/35 more spell power over not using spirit off set. I believe for that insane raid buff all raid leaders will start to give spirit items on warlocks not healers any more, because its so good that how can you miss it, isn't it?

ps. You find out that is so good and you decide to go full spirit mode replacing tier set with spirit items too. You get 535 more spirit with kings and 31/32 spell power for the raid. Which makes you with all spirit items to give 65/67 more spell power if you don`t use single spirit item.
    Edited: March 28, 2016 Reason: adding full spirit

First 123 Last