1. I think you should delete Demonology warlock in the game cause Lock was death.

2. ps. You find out that is so good and you decide to go full spirit mode replacing tier set with spirit items too. You get 535 more spirit with kings and 27 spell power for the raid. Which makes you with all spirit items to give 56 more spell power if you don`t use single spirit item.
    So at the end all the utility in raid is only 56 sp???
    Better replace lock in raid so

3. Well lets see how good is to go full spirit off set 8 items, because you guys advertise this so good like its something else not just dust into peoples eyes. We have 5 items that are giving 68 spirit, 1 is giving 74 spirit, 1 90 spirit and 1 30 spirit. That makes total 534 spirit with kings will be 587 spirit, 50% of that is converter for warlock spell power 293 which make raid to receiving a game braking buff of 29 more spell power over not using spirit off set. I believe for that insane raid buff all raid leaders will start to give spirit items on warlocks not healers any more, because its so good that how can you miss it, isn't it?

ps. You find out that is so good and you decide to go full spirit mode replacing tier set with spirit items too. You get 535 more spirit with kings and 27 spell power for the raid. Which makes you with all spirit items to give 56 more spell power if you don`t use single spirit item.
    Its 59%. So its 340 personal SP (counting with 534 extra spirit) and 34 raid wide SP. If you multiply that by number of casters (mages, locks, balance, healers,...) you get pretty impresive numbers. Lets count with 6 casters + heals (and thats big understatement cause there is ussually more casters + others benefit from sp as well, like rets, etc). You get to 680 extra raid spellpower. At the cost of what? Personal 450 crit/haste? Others stack better than you do, so its raid gain.

So at the end all the utility in raid is only 56 sp???
    Better replace lock in raid so
    No, he is talking about extra spellpower gained by swapping haste+crit offsets to spirit + haste or spirit + crit. Geared Demo can have around 5k sp all the time = 500 sp raid buff.

4. My GS is 6450 and my stats are:
    4014 SP with only Fel Armor active;
    48% crit;
    1713 haste with spellstone;
    Hit capped at 17.03 %

Ask if you need more info!

5. My GS is 6450 and my stats are:
    48% crit;
    Hit capped at 17.03 %

4014 sp without life tap?
    And how much spirit u have?

6. My GS is 6450 and my stats are:
    48% crit;
    Hit capped at 17.03 %

Btw man your stats are incredible for me...

My GS is 6237 and my stats are:
    3897 SP with Fel Armor and Life Tap active.
    40% crit;
    1336 haste with spellstone;
    Hit capped at 17.3 %

How u can have those stats?

7. Btw man your stats are incredible for me...

How u can have those stats?
    More than likely your pet isn't giving you the 2 demo buffs, been like that since the new core, try zoning or mounting/dismounting and check your stats again.

8. Its 59%. So its 340 personal SP (counting with 534 extra spirit) and 34 raid wide SP. If you multiply that by number of casters (mages, locks, balance, healers,...) you get pretty impresive numbers. Lets count with 6 casters + heals (and thats big understatement cause there is ussually more casters + others benefit from sp as well, like rets, etc). You get to 680 extra raid spellpower. At the cost of what? Personal 450 crit/haste? Others stack better than you do, so its raid gain.

No, he is talking about extra spellpower gained by swapping haste+crit offsets to spirit + haste or spirit + crit. Geared Demo can have around 5k sp all the time = 500 sp raid buff.
    Pretty much this above ^. If you're playing Demo, your offsets should be spirit + haste(crit), not haste + crit. Your gemming should be full SP, only counting socket bonuses if they're high spell power. If you can't accept that, then just stop playing Demonology and stop arguing about bull**** when you don't know the spec's purpose. The spec's purpose is Demonic Pact. It's not DPS, it's not burst, it's not e-peen. It's goddamn Demonic Pact. You play Demonology because of Demonic Pact. If you can't accept that, then Demonology is not your spec. If you like Decimation so much, just respec to Hybrid and the conversation is over. Can't believe this thread has reached 3 pages of nonsense in case all the answers have been given already.

@rc100 My old 25 normal lock before HC was even released was able to reach 7-8k spell power in raid with procs and ****. Please, tell me how 700-800 raidwide spell power to both spell DPSers and healers in a 25-man is useless compared to the uber mega OP DPS you can do as a mother****ing Demo lock...
    Edited: March 30, 2016

9. Pretty much this above ^. If you're playing Demo, your offsets should be spirit + haste(crit), not haste + crit. Your gemming should be full SP, only counting socket bonuses if they're high spell power. If you can't accept that, then just stop playing Demonology and stop arguing about bull**** when you don't know the spec's purpose. The spec's purpose is Demonic Pact. It's not DPS, it's not burst, it's not e-peen. It's goddamn Demonic Pact. You play Demonology because of Demonic Pact. If you can't accept that, then Demonology is not your spec. If you like Decimation so much, just respec to Hybrid and the conversation is over. Can't believe this thread has reached 3 pages of nonsense in case all the answers have been given already.

@rc100 My old 25 normal lock before HC was even released was able to reach 7-8k spell power in raid with procs and ****. Please, tell me how 700-800 raidwide spell power to both spell DPSers and healers in a 25-man is useless compared to the uber mega OP DPS you can do as a mother****ing Demo lock...
    You probably forget that you was giving that much DP on the old core where everything was stacking. On the old core my sp in icc with raid buffs was 5100+ spell power, without any proc or DP.

As usual you are still throwing dust and nothing else. I simply provide information how much more raid buff you will give to the raid if you go spirit off parts.
    All spirit off part will gain under 34/35 spell power more on DP, which is 0.2/0.5% more raid dps and at best 1.5% more healing (on perfect RNG). Its your choice to decide if you want to go with or without spirit parts, but don`t just give false information without any numbers. Considering now DP actually work correct you can even end up giving less spell power, if you proc DP without trinkets and the other one proc DP with trinkets, because the RNG aspect.

ps.I did 2 raids as demo on new core and the dps is not that bad even as demo 16-19k (Not DBS) pulled me on top dps spots, as affliction was 18-21k (Not DBS). But that will probably change because the data is too little just 4 icc 25m raids.There are still things that need to be fixed + adapting on the more retail like mechanics now. So the numbers can go in both ways up or down.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

10. Well, of course it's not that bad! People were just used to getting ehrmagherd free demagez and acting like they know their class. It's not just about the gearing - you also gem full SP, instead of sp+haste.

11. I got like 1450 haste with a spellstone and no other haste buffs, and without decimation im castin SF for 2.77 seconds. When i get decimation its reduced on 1.66 which is too low, cause if you calculate it should be approx 1.1. (2.77x0.4)

12. Maneesh321 you are wrong in your math ... 0.4x2.77 is 1.1 but thats the reduction itself ... not the new cast time ...
    The new cast time is 2.77 - (04.x2.77) wich is exactly 1.66 ... your cast time you said yourself ...

13. Ty Baelfrog my bad^^.
    Glyph of Felguard is working now?

14. Maneesh321 you are wrong in your math ... 0.4x2.77 is 1.1 but thats the reduction itself ... not the new cast time ...
    The new cast time is 2.77 - (04.x2.77) wich is exactly 1.66 ... your cast time you said yourself ...
    And this is actually exactly where the bug with Demonology was before the new core. The formula was 0.4x[cast_time], which means 40% of your base cast time, which means a 60% reduction. In reality it should've been 0.6x[cast_time] or [cast_time] - 0.4[cast_time].

First 123