1. Hi people! (Introducing myself and asking you one thing)

Hey-o!

Blizzard fan here but I could never play retail due to... well, money. I played TBC back when I was like 12 in a spanish private server and WotLK back when this was Molten-WoW.

I'm not the greatest player out there but I played enough in WotLK to be able to level up and get a decent PvE gear quickly enough, since at 12 I mostly derped aroung and spammed in the LFG channel like the annoying kid I was :)

So I'd really really really really really like to play MoP, but from what I see, Frostwolf has less people playing each day (I remember the first month of it's release and I also checked population a couple of months ago). I'm assuming that's due to bugs, scripting... and well, chain reaction, if some of your friends leave, you end up doing the same.

Here's my question: is it worth playing on Frostwolf? (exciting news for the near future???) Or should I stick to WorLK, since I'm most likely going to play alone and I love PvE? (in which case. what are the main differences between the realms?)

Thanks in advice! :)

I don't have time now so I will be reading the replies later today.

2. Wotlk difference:
    [wotlk] Lordaeron: x1
    [wotlk] Deathwing: x7 (x5 reputation, gold, professions)
    [wotlk] Ragnaros: x7 (x5 reputation, gold, professions)
    [wotlk] Blackrock: Instant 80 (only PvP)

As you can see Deathwing and Ragnaros have no difference, for this reason they are gonna be merged into 1 Realm soon ( between 60-90 days I guess)

About Frostwolf/MoP has the same "rate" of Deathwing/Ragnaros.
    Some months ago had like 5600 ppl online but the develpment of the realm was stopped because Warmane started a new project: a Wotlk Core with no bugs and every content scripted and working as it should be.
    As result right now the Wotlks realm are almost bug free, so it would be really fun playing on those realm.
    This project is about to end so Warman has recently started to give attention to MoP, so maybe this is the right moment to start playing MoP here.

3. Oh, good news for the MoP realm. I think I'll focus on MoP then, I don't really mind bugs or lack of scripting if the game is still playable. Maybe I'll level a char or too in Death/Rag/new realm (rates and finder) so I can enjoy WotLK end game again (I'm looking forward to do Ulduar at last)

Thanks for your answer! :)