1. Enh shamis dps with the new core

How well does enh shami perform with the new core on dw/rag?
    How is the dps compared to other BiS geared classes in ICC?

2. Enha is generally not even close to WotLK top DPSers, so I expect a minor improvement due to fixes but nothing that would bring Enh to top the meters.

inb4 "it's all about the player"
    Edited: March 25, 2016

3. I dont expect to top the dmg charts.
    My hope is that its possible to out dps ret palys since both classes are supposed to deal pretty similiar dps.

4. Click on the link above and you'll see that's not true.

5. I know about this statistic but im afraid that these players werent completely BiS geared.
    Blood dk for example is on one of the lowest dps ranks in the statistic but according to other sources blood dk dealed the most dps of all dk specs when fully BiS geared.
    Edited: March 25, 2016

6. How well does enh shami perform with the new core on dw/rag?
    How is the dps compared to other BiS geared classes in ICC?
    Yesterday i raided icc 25 normal as Enha on my shaman, pulled 14.3k dps on Deathbringer (without the 30% icc buff, seems like someone trolled us and removed it), i didn't beat a Ret pala though, if i remember correctly the ret pala was around 15.5k dps (with SM and close to bis gear)

7. inb4 "it's all about the player"
    im not sure about this coz usual enha isnt so popular spec and have no info about who did this statistic and what players was used here coz alot shamans use enha as offspec and they may have diferent build tactics gear and other thngs.
    Here is no point to trust diogram coz everyone can make this.

8. inb4 "it's all about the player"
    im not sure about this coz usual enha isnt so popular spec and have no info about who did this statistic and what players was used here coz alot shamans use enha as offspec and they may have diferent build tactics gear and other thngs.
    Here is no point to trust diogram coz everyone can make this.
    this statistic is from retail before RS release, many things changed due to those ilvl 284 items

9. this statistic is from retail before RS release, many things changed due to those ilvl 284 items
    Evidence for this? Halion First kill was almost 2 months before the post was created.

10. May 1, 2016  
    Evidence for this? Halion First kill was almost 2 months before the post was created.
    The date for the first halion kill is barely an indicator of everyone in a guild having all the RS drops. It is also possible that they did not have it on farm entirely and even if they did, then two weeks is not enough time for everyone to get RS items. Also despite a lot of fixes, which have arguably brought Warmane closer to Retail in terms of both boss mechanics and the DPS of individual classes, comparison to the DPS of retail guilds. Also, the link clearly says that it is an average of 50, so it is also entirely probable that the highest among the 50 entries could be much higher compared to the average. That linked list can also be proven to be false easily, because if you have been observing raid DPS here, you will notice multiple classes exceeding 20k DPS too.
    To OP :- There is a particularly dedicated Enhancement Shaman in our guild and I notice that he pulls similar DPS as mine when I play a paladin. It is slightly lower, perhaps 3-4% compared to my Ret paladin (neither of us is BIS and almost 6,2-6,3 though). So it is not exactly entirely unviable and still good to go if you like the playstyle. Also, I will remember and try to get a screenshot the next time he plays on his enhancement shaman if you want to see it.