1. Transmog when Deathwing + Ragnaros combine ?

Will there the opportunity to transmog ur gear when both communities get clutched together?

2. No.. there wont why would you even think this?

3. pfff again, no.
    there MIGHT be somewhere in the future, i repeat MIGHT be.... the option to have a website based one. So people who don't want it are not bothered, and the ones who do want it can see it.

4. So, when is the merge between Deathwing and Ragnaros scheduled?

5. So, when is the merge between Deathwing and Ragnaros scheduled?
    no official answer yet, keep an eye out on the news page on www.warmane.com

6. Will there the opportunity to transmog ur gear when both communities get clutched together?
    This is what would fall in to a category called "CUSTOM CONTENT". The Transmorg system was only available from CATA onward, but if it were implemented I personally wouldn't use it that much most of the endgame armor sets are look okay to me. I would only Tmog vanilla and TBC weapons for example protection paladin or warrior with that vanilla legendary one hand sword or ret paladin with the Rag mace or Hakkar two hand sword. The Tmog system would encourage people to do older content to get the items they want to Tmog which would be a plus.

7. This is what would fall in to a category called "CUSTOM CONTENT". The Transmorg system was only available from CATA onward, but if it were implemented I personally wouldn't use it that much most of the endgame armor sets are look okay to me. I would only Tmog vanilla and TBC weapons for example protection paladin or warrior with that vanilla legendary one hand sword or ret paladin with the Rag mace or Hakkar two hand sword. The Tmog system would encourage people to do older content to get the items they want to Tmog which would be a plus.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?317497
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?321825

8. You can't tmog legendaries...
    Then I would find some other non-legenday weapon that is absurdly huge and looks epic. It was always funny how big vanilla 2hand and 1hand weapons were, it would be like my toon is swinging a freaking tower around.

9. The idea is pretty cool, and would increase PvE activity regarding older content. Now we see guilds only doing WotLK instances, mainly ICC while Eye, Naxx and Uld are marginalized. I understand that it isn't retail like, and to be honest I would be fine with not being implemented, but saying things like "Please no" and such is really dumb imo. It would add some freshness to the realms. Maybe something like xmog which we could see and ingame would appear as normal armor to other players. That way everyone would be happy and who wants to do it let him. My 2c.

10. The idea is pretty cool, and would increase PvE activity regarding older content. Now we see guilds only doing WotLK instances, mainly ICC while Eye, Naxx and Uld are marginalized. I understand that it isn't retail like, and to be honest I would be fine with not being implemented, but saying things like "Please no" and such is really dumb imo. It would add some freshness to the realms. Maybe something like xmog which we could see and ingame would appear as normal armor to other players. That way everyone would be happy and who wants to do it let him. My 2c.
    T-morph mate...